Tuesday, January 31, 2006
A simple moment shared by strangers who were passing by
2nd day of chinese new year!
Simply fantastic!
With the hong baos and the food i ate.
Chinese new year aint that bad as i thought it would be.
Talking about the food.
Had a buffet last night.
I ate so damn much.
I took so much food even though i knew i wouldnt even able to finish it.
Hahaha. I was damn kiasu.
I ate 3 spring rolls , a whole lot of chicken , bowls of curry , plates of fried rice with sweet and sour fish. My gosh , i felt like i was in food paradise.
My eyes lit up at the moment i saw almond jelly :] I love ALMOND JELLY.
At first , my 5th grandauntie saw the almond jelly , she thought it was chin chau.
She was like in hokkien
" EH. whats that ?"
i went " almond jelly "
She said " simi R mon jelly ?"
I started laughing.
then she said " chin chau arh ?"
WALAO.
Chin chau's black.
Almond jelly's white.
See the difference ?
HAHAHAH.
She made me laugh so hard with her chin chau.
Okay as i was saying,
the food was great.
the chinese new year goodies were GOOD.
Like the prawn crackers i ate in my ah ma's house.
I just ate the whole damn thing.
I just stuff it into my mouth
I looked like a hungry ghost.
or someone who havent ate for 5 years.
The love letters , pineapple tarts , the kuay chee , the peanuts , etc..
So much to name, I CANT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I ATE.
i just put it into my mouth without noticing what i put in.
Tsk.
I am gonna get so much weight because of CNY.
I need to hit the gym really soon.
I have been saying that for so many times.
I'm jsut too lazy to move my big ass to the gym
and work out.
And my plan to do 30 sit ups everyday.
What nonsense.
i didnt even do one for heaven's sake.
HAHAHA.
Went over to Doralynn's place in the late afternoon
to bai nian.
Hahaha. I got an ANG BAO :]
Woohoo!
In the evening, my dad fetched me back to my uncle's place.
My 2 year old cousin, Tristen and 25 months Arielle was there :]
My goodness. They were so cute.
Well, both of them have a eurasian father
and they looked like ang mohs.
HAHAHA.
Tristen was being damn cheeky and naughty.
He bit my theighs and my BIG toe.
Hahaha. He must have mistook my theighs as chicken wings
and my toe as a lollipop , at strawberry lollipop cause my toenails are pink!
HAHAHA.
He went around telling my uncles and cousins that he wants to kiss their stomachs.
Tristen : I want to kiss my stomach
( My refers to you or your not my or mine ) HAHAHA
Me : NO dont kiss people stomach
He climbs on to me and attempts to kiss my stomach
i scarmed.
LOL.
He's afraid of my father.
So we were like telling him to kiss my father's stomach.
Then he went to my father's belly and poke his belly.
HAHA.
what a cheeky lil boy.
I accidently kiap-ped my finger in between the drawer!
It was so darn painful.
I look like a freak now.
My whole face has oxy 5 pimple cream
cause i am trying to get rid of my pimples.
I'm having a pimple outbreak!
tskk.
longing to feel your embrace