Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, February 23, 2006
 
Burn all the letters that your lover wrote
Thursday :D
One more day and the weekends are here!
I look forward to weekends :D

Nothing Much happened.
Well, I heard something very upsetting =/
I kinda not believe it
but i guess You still have your doubts.
Aiya, i'll set this aside.
So much disappointment.

Music Lesson.
Tessa Tan was being all emotional today.
She told us that theres this guy thats really egoistic
and she said she's very sad and stressed and tired.
Then i was like " go for massage therapy, aromatic therapy , milk bath "
HAHAHA.
She said that this class task was to form a band or a duet or a trio
to play instruments and to sing :D
Damn exciting i think.
We're gonna play and sing " dirty little secret " or " the reason "
I'm gonna play the KEYBOARD :D
We were suggesting who gets what post
then Eliza started being all EGOISTIC
and said " I WANNA BE LEAD SINGER "
Pfft. Dream on Eliza !
HAHAHA. Then Jasmine said we will assigned her to be in the logistics section , the backstage crew.
ROFL.
Super hysterical.

Biology today was like >.<>.<
Cause i DIDNT know how to do the stupid questions.
I didnt even manage to get the same amount for the trail balance question.
Bloody Hell.
Mrs Eng's paper was so freaking hard.
I bet i cant do well in that paper.
My hopes of getting an A has clashed.
HAHAHA.

After school :D
Art club for ten minutes.
Went into the art room and told Baohui we needed to go to the toilet.
Then me and Livia had a 30 minute tour around the school compound.
HAHAHA.
Watched a basketball match :D went into the Library to KPO, went to disturb Mrs Han.
HAHAHA.
Went back into art room, Livia got scolded.
She was lying about going to the art museum with her parents.
Freaking art club. We have to do an assignment.
Write a 200 word report on 3 art pieces of 3 different artists.
Walao. Piang. I only know PICASSO.
And they want different artists. How ?
HELP NEEDED.

Heartland :D

 
7:00:00 PM



{ }