Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006
 
Dying to Understand
I'm much better today i think.
Or rather, in the later part of the day, i felt much better :D
Came to school with the stupid puffy eyes.
Looking like the freak of the century, I had to try to avoid so much human contact.
Hahaha.

English Lesson In the morning.
Tsk. Sandra Ang is getting so bimbotic day by day.
She wore this super low cut V neck top
that revealed the INSIDE.
Okay , not exactly everything inside BUT
It revealed like her bra.
And it was so HORNY.
with the BIG H.
It was a leopard print kind.
WALAO EH.
I got a shock out of my life.
And i didnt see her bra intentionally.
I happen to turn to Eliza's direction
and i saw her HORNY bra >.<

Principal of accounts :D
I am so GLAD that i passed POA!
I did well i guess :D yay!
Mrs Eng started teaching the trading profit , gross profit and all that crap.
Totally question Mark.
I had this " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT " expression.
Tskk.

Then it was Home then Gym :D
I lost 150 calories.
AND ATE 130 calories of food.
So to conclude, I LOST 20 CALORIES >.<
hahahaha!

Intoxicated

 
6:37:00 PM



{♥ }