Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, February 04, 2006
 
For me , theres only you

Happy Belated Birthday Ken siew !
Hahaha! She turned 15 yesterday!
I'm sure 3d2 did make her feel special and wanted right ?
Once again , Happy Belated Birthday !
May all Your wishes come true :]

Woke up at 9.45 cause my auntie came
Like it was bloody early ?
Tsk. So my grandma made me move my ass off my bed.
I moved cause she irritated me by smacking my ass >.<
Hello POPO. I am not a baby. You dont have to smack my butt right ?
There are other ways of getting me to move.
tskk.

So yeah i played host for 45 minutes.
I offered her those chinese new year food IN MY PAJAMAS!
hahahaha! I was darn lazy to change.
so she practically saw me in my pajamas with my hair all in a mess
and me in my spectacles.
I spoke to her. watched kids central with my cousin.
Then i fleed off..
Then i vanished.
And now , i'm in my room :]

I'm recapping what happened yesterday.
Um, Friday.
Had chemistry in the morning.
Rajar was being damn squeaky.
I really cannot stand her voice.
She said smth like " Dont pretend to pay attention cause if i catch you pretending , i will make you stand "
Tsk, Rajar arh. How you know if someone's pretending or not ?
That fellow is damn ridiculous.

PE was damn sparstic
I dont understand why we have to do flo ball.
I really dont.
The stick we use looks like a kayaking ore.
The ball looks like the ball my cousin's dog sucks.
HAHAHA.

Chinese lesson.
Didnt pay attention at all.
I was talking to Eliza the whole time.
I never pay attention during chinese lessons since sec 1.
Thats why i always get 3rd lousiest in the class!
Hahaha!

Maths test.
Freaking hell.
Damn tedious and difficult.
Livia said it was freaking easy.
What the hell.
It was like terror to me.
I couldnt do the questions but I AM VERY SURE I GOT THE SECOND LAST QUESTION RIGHT =D
Hahaha!
at least i get a mark right ?

Then my day went on and on.
Cant rmb what happened already.
HAHAHA.

Stood back for 35 minutes to wait for Livia so we could eat together.
While waiting , Me , Angeline and Fangs were making a cloze passage on the board >.<
Hahaha. It was a damn sick gross disgusting passage.
Hahaha. Those who read it will know what we were wrote !
After we had to leave , we rubbed off those sick words and replaced it with a dash.
So that the class can do it as a cloze passage on monday!
EH. TWENTY MARKS QUESTION.
THOSE WHO GET IT ALL RIGHT , GETS A PRESENT :]
HAHAHA.

Then 136 to Heartland.
ate at the hawker centre.
I had MEEPOK TA :]
Super good. I feel like eating it right now.
Went home.
Postponed tuition cause my head hurt like mad.
So i went back to sleep for two hours!

Right now , my stomach hurts again.
Shitty gastric is back again.
I feel hungry but i dont have the appetite to eat.
Why arh ??

you're the answer to my life

 
11:20:00 AM



{♥ }