Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, February 12, 2006
 
I have nothing , cause i dont have you ;
I dont know whats happening to me.
I seem to be getting worser and worser.
I need vodka right now.
I wanna go to somewhere and just scream my head off.
I wanna smash my head against the wall.
I wanna do anything, Just to calm myself down and stop thinking so much.
I wonder how am i going to go to school in this state of mine.
I look psychotic, yes i do.

And when i see my brother playing maple story, I think of you
And when i see msn conversations, i think of playing solitaire together.
And when i "one sweet day" over and over again , I JUST KNOW I WANT YOU BACK.

and when can i have one last embrace ?

 
9:48:00 AM



{ }