Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006
 
Never Ending story
School today was alright i guess :D
Took bus to school in the morning.
Fell Asleep in the bus and nearly missed my stop.
I am so exasperated.

Reached School.
Big Bird was parking her car.
WAH. I siam-ed.
The moment i saw her , i flee away like she was plague.
I feel like i am playing police and theif with her.
Or rather everyone is playing that police and theif game with her.
She's ridiculous.
She catches students even when their belt is already so damn high.
Walao. What she wants ?
The ideal belt for her is to right below your breasts.
PIANG. BIG BIRD. GO AND WEAR THE UNIFORM AND SEE IT HOW "NICE" YOU LOOK.
Tsk. To think she can even praised the uniform and said it looked so nice.
More like sai. PFFT.

Mabel Goh was annoucing the winners for the classroom bulletin board decoration competition.
It seems like most of the class that got first and second where the A class people >.<
Abit bias right ? But then again , maybe their boards were really nice.
My class was like damn power.
Never even bothered to decorate the board at all.
All you can see is dried leaves stuck on the board.
and " GRACE IS OUR GAME SUCCESS IS OUR GRACE "
our class even got the class theme wrong.
It was suppose to be grace is our game, success is our game. NOT GRACE.
HAHAHA.
The winner was gonna win a 100 dollar gift prize to have a class party.
Tsk. But they have to do some proposal to show to Big bird before they get the money >.<
I think the school's really stupid.
To get the prize, there are conditions to follow >.<
Tsk. Now they know why i think our school is so weird from other schools.

MATHS TEST.
FREAK OF THE CENTURY.
I am prepared to fail :D
HAHAHA.
I dont even know what i was doing.
I just wrote rubbish throughout the whole paper.
I was thinking damn hard how to do the lsat question.
In the end , i think and think also no point.
HAHAHA.

Got back My biology test results today.
DAMN IRRITATING.
I GOT 24 UPON 45.
ASPODA'DSDALDAKJD;ADK!
THATS LIKE FREAKING SHITTY MARKS.
I ONLY GOT 53 OUT OF A 100.
Walao. Damn disappointing.
I dropped from an A grade to a C grade.
pathetic.
I NEED TO WRITE IN TO CHANGE BIOLOGY TEACHER.

 
6:34:00 PM



{♥ }