Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, February 20, 2006
 
The school is out to get us.
Seriously,
With the homework piling up again.
I HAVE TO START CLIMBING MY MOUNT HOMEWORK AGAIN.
tskk. Stupid dumb school.
Hu Min has lost her mind too.
Walao. I came to school today rushing like a mad train.
I was rushing through my english book review, my san ge he shang , my zuo wen and zuo ye.
FREAKING CRAZY.
Look at the amount of chinese homework Hu Min has given me.
The craziest thing is i actually bothered to rush to it.
Cause usually, I'll be like HECK LA.
Oh my god.

Biology Test Tomorrow!
I am waiting to die.
I am waiting for something to happen to me so i can just skip biology test tmr.
I dont understand a single damn thing in whatever Lydia Han is teaching.
SACK HER PLEASE.
And I think Mrs teo said she's an experience teacher ?
Pfft. More like an amateur.
Can't even teach!
Walao. Mrs han , just stay at home and wear your night gown all day and just shake leg and take care of your grandchildren la and talk to them about God and how he created the world.
AINT THAT BETTER ?
QI SI WO LE.

AHH. I am going insane each minute i read about DIFFUSION.
What the heck is WATER POTENTIAL ?
I can just knock my head on the wall five hundred times.
and pray hard that i get a concussion so tmr i wont have to face that BIOLOGY PAPER.
I feel totally freak out if they ask me whats hypotonic , isotonic and hypertonic.
I WILL JUST FAINT AND COLLAPSE ON THE FLOOR.
I need to write in to request for a new bio teacher
anyone IN for that idea ?

Today , Assembly was like total bullshit.
I bet they edited the survery we did last year.
Cause basically, I DISAGREED almost everything in that survey.
Like what the hell.
The teachers cares for me ?
PUI. More like the teacher harms me.
Even the principal harms us by going around catching uniforms.
I feel so unsafe in school.
Each moment i walk around the school, i feel someone's watching me.
WATCHING IF I AM WEARING SCHOOL SOCKS OR NOT.
Tsk. You tell me how to feel safe in school?
And Selena Lum said she likes the variety the canteen offers.
PUI again.
What variety is there?
give me a better menu la school.
Eat almost the same damn thing everyday.
Piang.
I bet the school was dishonest and they edited the survey.

 
9:16:00 PM



{♥ }