Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, March 20, 2006
 
First day of school today.
God. I didnt feel like going to school.
Firstly, i went to school with a whole bunch of incomplete homework.
Hahaha!

English Period was super slack.
I think Ms Ang is darn cool :D
We were playing some catch the lion game.
It was pretty lame but Me and Eliza were having fun :D
Eliza cheated! Thats why she won Oreo!
tskk! And we told her to do a forefeit
thus, I SUGGESTED HER TO DO HER VERY OWN OLD FOLK HOME DANCE :D
hahaha! She was embarassing herself today please.
I was laughing like hell. She's damn hysterical :D
So she did her LOVE dance but she didnt know the words.
Oh my god. Seriously, if you were watching her perform,
you would laugh your head off.
Hahaha! TOO BAD I DIDNT HAVE CAMERA.
If NOT I would record and send to "america's funniest home videos" :D
Hahaha, Anyone wanna watch ? GO AND FIND ELIZA !

Oh and heard of Ashlee Simpson's L.O.V.E ?
Eliza's the pirated version :D
HAHAHA.

During recess, We were suggesting to Eliza some ways to earn money from that dance!
Hahaha, we were like " You can record your dance then put in ebay "
HAHAHA. THEN PEOPLE BUY , THEN WE GOT MONEY TO TAKE :D
HAHAHA. Seriously, Eliza, you could consider selling that video :D
Money , here i come :D

Oh did i mention ?
Big Bird was being super annoying today during assembly.
She wanted us to sing the school song ten times >.<>.<>all i want is to hold you forever

 
5:49:00 PM



{♥ }