Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, March 03, 2006
 
I promise you, with everything I am
Ahh Sick of school!
Livia told me that the whole school is installed with cameras.
Walao. And the school wants me to feel safe like that ?
Tsk, I feel watched 24 hour.
No respect for the student's privacy at all. Seriously.
Whatever i want to do also cannot do in peace >.<
eg : Using of handphone, eating in class. Hah

PE today was so fun.
I think playing against Kim's Group was the funniest.
We didnt even apply whatever we learnt to the game we had today!
So choatic yet so fun :D
Next week, no more floorball!
Stupid Napha.

Talking about Napha , I think i suck at it damn big time.
Like seriously, I cant do incline pull ups for nuts.
I cant lift myself up. HAH.
thanks to MY Fats and my weak arms :D
and sometimes i can go around showing off how FIT i am.
And the stupid shuttle run.
Walao. I use to be damn good at it when i was in primary school.
Note, PRIMARY SCHOOL.
Hahaha. Now running is like >.<
PFFT. Why do we even have to do NAPHA in the first place?
Waste time, waste money buy the equipment.
Tsk!
And i think 2.4km , i'm going to be one of the very few
who would screw that run so bad.
Hahaha. I THINK I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

I'm always saying " I'm going gym today"
Hah. Bullshit.
My today never comes.
I need motivation to GYM.
Someone help me ? :D

Maths Lesson.
Me and Eliza were like yakking away.
Till, Jasmine told us to shut up.
Hahaha. We were so engrossed in out topic :D
but to think about it , it was kinda funny actually!
Hahaha!

Geography Lesson.
As Mrs Tee is going on maternity leave,
Some teacher, Ex PL lite , Ms Lim, took over her for a term.
Bloody shit. I'm gonna miss Mrs tee!
Hah. Too bad she has to deliver!
Okay so this teacher comes in with this really nice turquoise top and white skirt.
I was thinking to myself perhaps she's going to be a really nice sweet teacher
Then Impression changed.
Hahaha. She kept lifting up her arms.
Okay i'm going to sound damn pervertic but seriously ,
its a very disturbing scene cause apparently, SHE DIDNT SHAVE HER ARMPIT.
OH GOD. I nearly fainted. The sight of it was so Horrigible!
I was controlling my laughter.
She kept on lifting it up like 2342335458 times.
Wah.

Anws, Serene, cheer up okay :D
Dont think so much yeah ?
Take careee! Anyway, I am on your side, as always!
HAHAHA! so yeah Petition against that fellow alright ?
:D

 
8:59:00 PM



{♥ }