Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, March 06, 2006
 
I think I am suffering from some deadly eating disorder.
And it aint the kind where people have Bulimia or Anorexia Nervosa.
No its not that kind.
My kind of eating disorder is that very unique
and i think only me and Eliza suffers from that.
My kind of eating disorder is that I cant stop eating.
Even when i am not hungry at all , I crave for all kinds of food.
I will eat like some fat ass and never stop or rather never get full.
How arh ? Is there such a sickness where people cant stop eating?

I think i need to start the right way of eating from now on.
I seriously need to disicipline myself to follow my Eating right plan.
Walao. Have been telling everyone that i'm going to diet.
Demelza arh Demelza, NATO can.
I talk no action! Hahaha.
Eliza and i planned NOT to eat recess today But we are really hungry,
we'll just have mushroom soup or smth light.
But it turned out that we both ate like a freak.
She had her Nasi Lemak and i had my rice with so much curry :D
woah. Shiok sia :D
And like at 9.05, during my free period,
i went down to get curry puff.
I'm cheating myself!
I can seriously kill myself.
I eat so much.
Lunch time came.
I was like " DONT EAT DONT EAT "
the moment me and Eliza saw the word" mince pork noodle"
we cheong! Tsk.
Someone stop me from eating can ?
Thank you :D

I am skipping Dinner!
Or rather i am not sure yet.
Unless my grandma cooked curry chicken!
Hahaha.

You sweet thang :D

 
6:16:00 PM



{ }