Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, March 30, 2006
 
This is going to be a long long post.
Dont bother reading it!

My freaking leg aches like mental.
Its badly cramped , maybe its a muscle strain!
Maybe i'm suffering from ostreoporosis!
Maybe its because i rarely drink Milk anymore!
Wah freak. I'm suffering from old people problem at 14 years old >.<
tskk!

We had to do the 5 items for PE today.
Damn shitty.
I cant even stretch, pull myself up, sit up, run for God sake.
Pfft. And i was an ex tracker >.<
What a disgrace. Hahaha!

Me And Eliza were talking about the year 1997.
Hahaha. When the music was woolala :D
With songs like :
- Boom Boom Boom
- Tarzan and Jane
- Barbie Girl
- Lemon Tree
- Taxi Driver
- Witch Doctor
- Las Ketchup
- Butterfly
I FEEL LIKE HEARING THOSE SONGS NOWWW :D

During Geography lesson today,
we had to smash snacks to show some kind of weathering process.
Till now, i dont see smashing chocolates and cookies have anything to do with WEATHERING.
What the hell. It must be Ms ting's brilliant idea >.<
Ms Lim gave us chocolates , waffle chocolate and cookies.
Using any method , we must try to break them down well except for putting them into your mouth and crushing them with your teeth.
I had every intention to eat the chocolates instead of breaking them down.
Like, Isnt food suppose to be eaten not to be played or smashed ?
Tsk. She said if we put it into our mouths, she would ask us to spit it out.
HAHAHA. What the hell.
So Amanda used her drumstick and hit them hard.
We got tired then we used our fingers to flatten them, press them , smear them.
Wah. Darn sick.
By the end of the barbaric act, we had melted chocolate
with cookie crumbs all over our fingers.
Being really hungry, I LICKED THEM OFF :D
Tasted damn good.
Like what Eliza said " it was finger licking good " :D
Joyce's group used all the chocolates and stuff to form
a pyramid. hah. How creative eh :D
3Dd has got an indoor Egypt :D
Not bad right ? :D
where to find Pyramids? Only Egypt right ?
BUT MY CLASS HAS ONE MADE OF CHOCOLATE AND COOKIE CRUMBS :D

Then after all the crushing,
We talked about Camprock to Ms Lim.
She said that from her experience, the toilet is going to be really dirty.
Wah freak. I think during camp, Kim, Jasmine and I would be complaining like mad.
Cause we both know that we are damn spoilt and we think its some princess camp.
HAHAHA.
Ms Lim also said that we had to bring our own toilet paper.
HAHAHA. i suddenly thought that maybe i could bring one bulk to the camp
then whoever needs a roll, can buy for me :D
3 DOLLARS A ROLL.
NOT BAD RIGHT. CAN EARN MONEYYY :D

Tomorrow's Innovation Week.
NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AT ALL.
We have to come up with some Business Proposal
and please the IDPW People.
What the hell.
I know nuts about Business.
Can prepare to get a big fat zero already.

My group's coming to my house tmr.
We would be working damn hard for our project :D
But Kim and I think otherwise :D
We're going to the suana.
HAHAHA.
How hardworking eh.

Tomorrow's going to be one busy day for me.
Morning i'll be school.
Then noon, group's coming over
afternoon, Jamming for FOUR hours
Evening till night, Fondue party and games at Kim's house :D

Speaking of Kim's fondue partyyyy.
I'm darn excited.
Its suppose to be a semi formal party.
But i think in the end, people will turn up in FBTs and shirt.
HAHAHA.
Angeline came up with Games.
Hahaha. Jasmine thinks that Angeline still thinks this is a children party.
Hahaha! Want me to hire a clown not ? :D

After school, me and Kim hung around in school.
I ponned Art club to watch the netball match and also to accompany Kim
and also because Livia's going for a haircut so she wont be coming.
That girl, forever cutting hair, go home only get scolded by her lao bu.
Hahaha!
I would be total loner if i went alone.
I dont really mix around with people in art club.
Some would know why.
Hahaha!

So we watched like 10 mins of the match
then lighting struck. then we ran into the canteen as if Saddam was chasing us.
Hahaha.

Heard about this fat fat indian girl who adds the whole world in friendster
and harrasses people with her messages! Wah. Damn cool ah Girl.
Hahaha. Kim and I were joking about it.
Then that indian girl kept looking and staring at us.
Wah. I am going to sound damn mean but
I saw her with her PE shirt and pants.
Woolala. Her Pants were worn at belly level.
DAMN HIGH. COOL SIA.
her ass was really big. Like bigger then J Lo's.
Wah. Her good Butch friend kept looking at me
cause i was trying to take her picture.
HAHAHA.
She loves to wave at Seetoh!
Wah. Fan club eh seetoh! HAHAHA.

So Me and Kim purposely walk past that indian girl
and among ourselves, Kim asked me " EH. WHERE'S SEETOH ARH "
Wah. I didnt even answer her then that inidan girl said " SEETOOOOHHH!!! "
HAHAHAHA. Darn funny

I am damn mean cannn!!!


I had a fantastic day today :D

its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

 
7:10:00 PM



{♥ }