Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, March 02, 2006
 
This Love <3
What has happened to Singapore?
Walao eh.
Its has been terribly hot since monday!
I have to take 3 showers to freshen up.
Its so darn hot.

Skipped school today or rather i overslept
Cause my apparently, my mother forgotten to wake me up
So when Jasmine called me at 8.45 today,
I was like thinking " okay time for church"
Hahaha. I thought it was a sunday.

Okay i know what i scored for Maths and Chemistry
and it totally sucks.
Seriously, I got 24 upon 45 for Chem.
Freaking Hell.
AIYA. So much for wanting to get an A for science.
PUII arh.
Maths , I FAILED. I AM GOING TO GET a U for maths.
Tsk.
-shakeshead.

 
6:30:00 PM



{♥ }