Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, March 23, 2006
 
Tmr's sports day :D
Yay! Hahaha! Time to dig all my red stuff and wear them :D
I'm an enthusiastic archer :D
HAHAHA.

Dont know whats with the annoucements these days.
Every house uses the word " loyal" or "enthusiastic"
thinking that by using these words, people will start coming
cause PL is suppose to be ENTHUSIASTIC.
Hahaha. Now they know the truth!
Hardly anyone turns up for house meetings!

We had to do standing broad jump for PE today.
wah freaking shit.
I cant jump for nuts.
Thats why no ever sees me participating in high jump, long jump, short jump, low jump, etc..
Hahaha!

POA lesson was darn mad today :D
First we were talking about the newest Hotel 81 at upper serangoon road.
Here's our conversation on Hotel 81.

Jasmine : EH, we can have class outing at Hotel 81
Kim : Hahaha. Then we can book one room :D
Kim : Then each person bring one partner for sex.
Me : HAHA. YOU THINK WHAT. SEX DEMOSTRATION ARH.
then we all laughed.

Then, Jas , Kim and I were discussing about the upcoming camp on April 5th :D
Hahaha! Then we were like suggesting silly stupid items that we ought to bring for the camp.
So we started talking rubbish.
Suggesting really REALLY stupid stuff.
We were like " eh , we should bring our face soap, toner, moisturizer, pimple cream, oxy cream,
dental floss, ear digger ( JASMINE EVEN ASKED ELIZA IF SHE COULD DIG HER EARS FOR HER >.<) Body soap , Body gel, Spa, body scrub, hair shampoo, hair conditioner, shower cap, hair moisturizing cream, nail clipper, foot scrub, BATH ROB ( JASMINE SAID SHE WANT TO WEAR TO THE DORM) , Bedroom slippers, Pillow, Bolster, Blanket, comforter, quilt. ( EH, BRING YOUR WHOLE BED BETTER RIGHT ?)Toilet paper, Baby wipes, Cotton bud, Mini fridge ( CAUSE JASMINE NEEDS SUPPER AND I'LL COMPLAIN HUNGRY ) etc.. BAO KA LIAO :D "

Then I got really ridiculous then i said that we could bring our uZap, iGallop, OSIM massage chair. Then Jasmine said she'll bring her house the OSIM to massage herself.
HAHAHA. POA was laughing period,
I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I NEARLY PEE ON MY PANTS >.<
Jasmine thinks she is going for a holiday!
Kim told Jas : " YOU THINK WHAT ? GO BINTAN ARH"
Jasmine is really silly. Oh my god.

I heard from Seetoh that we only get to bathe once a day.
Walao eh. So smelly and hygenic can.
Everyone will be damn sweaty and sticky
then there'll be a massive BO problem.
Shit i need to bring my oxygen mask also! Hahaha!
I heard that we must bathe within 5 minutes.
Walao eh, I take 5 minutes to take my clothes off.
So does that mean i'll just get change and not even shower?
Hahahaha!
WAHH. And jasmine still wanna bathe with her spa and conditioners >.<
I think she can just smell the spa soap and not use them
HAHAHA.

Then during Maths remedial,
Me and Jasmine were talking about it again.
This time, i asked her " EH, you sleep got wear bra not ? "
Then she said no Then i asked her if she was going to wear during camp.
I forgot what her answer was.
I got super lame, and i said, EH, lets wear tube to sleep.
Then i was like " if we wore tube to sleep, the next morning, the tube would be on your knees!"
Oh my god. Damn hilarious.
then I told Jasmine that once we arrive in our dorms, we could arrange our products, cosmetics in one line.
Hahaha!

I had fun just talking about camp today :D


Baby

 
8:26:00 PM



{♥ }