Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
 
We could always hold on to this one special thing that we shared :D
Tuesday :D
I havent eaten since this morning.
Hahaha. Yesterday's dinner still in my stomach.
Actually, i ate spoonfuls of fried rice :D
I am damn hungry.

Kimberley's telling me that she's craving for Cakes.
I'm craving for prawn noodles and ice cream in crepes.
Shit man. I am deadly Hungryyyyy =/

Perhaps i should try to eat everything on my list during this school holiday
so that when school reopens , i can concentrate on PE :D
My list of food that i crave for :
1- Banana Split
2- Vanilla Ice cream wrapped in crepes
3- Prawn noodles
4- Fried Oyster
5- Chocolate Fondue
6- Ben and Jerry cherry Ice cream
7- Mince pork noodles otherwise known as Ba chou Mee :D
8- Pancakes with LOTS of Maple syrup
9- Cheese Prata
10- Pineapple Rice

Oh my god. Just writing this list makes me drool.
Crap. I am damn hungry now.
I wanna eat Banana Split so bad!
Oh man. When i close my eyes, i see the banana split smiling at me :D
anyone ? care to be my eating partner for this week ? :D

I cant wait for Thursday to comeeee.
But unfortunately I am having that idiotic bloody female problem.
Hah. Like how am i going to get into the water ?
i doubt i would be going into the water cause i dont want to
make another red sea :D
Okay whatever.
Just wondering if this friday class outing is still on
if not, anyone? wanna GO OUT SHOP SHOP SHOP :D ?

nobody warn me about your smile

 
2:38:00 PM



{♥ }