Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
 
Wednesday!
Walao, to think that today would have a spot check,
I WORE SCHOOL SOCKS TO SCHOOL.
What the hell.
Then in the end, NO SPOT CHECK.
CHECK SO MANY CLASS BUT MINE >.<
Freak. Tomorrow sure die!
I only have one pair of school socks.
Today's one is in the washing machine.
Hahaha.
Anyone ? can lend me your socks ?

English period :D
Ms ang had a bitchfit and she stormed off the class.
She looked like she was going to cry >.<
Wah, Ms ang ? Fight with your boyfriend ah thats why pms ah?
We had to write a descriptive essay on someone we admired
and has made our lives meaningful.
I made up a story that i was going to commit sucide
but my best friend changed my mind.
Super out of point.
The first paragraphs were damn descriptive.
then when you continue reading,
its like reading a fairytale.
HAHAHA. Damn fake.
I was faking it through :D

Geography Period today.
I used that period to discuss with Eliza what would we be wearing to Kim's fondue gathering on friday! We were suggesting really stupid stuff.
We wanted to dress NERD.
Then we thought about it , then we changed our minds
cause it would ruin our reputations damn bad.
HAHAHA. So , those who are going on friday, YOU CAN SEE WHAT WE ARE WEARING :D

Chemistry Period today =/
I hate Chemistry, I hate Mrs Rajar , i Hate Ions!
Today Mrs Rajar came in with an orange and purple sari.
She looked like the peddle pop ice cream! HAHAHA.
Her bra was exposed from the back!
Wah, I was laughing damn hard.
She wore those 3 for $10 kind.
Confirm buy in Little India 1 !
HAHAHA.
So Eliza and I decided to tell Mrs Rajar about her exposing bra.
She said " You guys are so nice. thank you for telling me"
Hahaha righttt. I had this intention to embarass you la.
Shit. I'm damn cunning! Muahahaha!

Recess!
As usual, Jasmine ate her Curry chicken rice.
Freaking hell. I wonder what does she do.
She keeps eating chicken but she never gains weight.
She complains she's fat but like what the hell.
Jasmine, talk about fats, PLEASE LOOK AT ME AND ELIZA LA.
You fat then we are severely overweight.
Stop saying you are fat or i will burn you down with a bunsen BURNER.
HAHAHA.

Eliza left for competition.
She came back during chinese cause she forgot to take her racket along.
What the hell.
it was a batminton competition and she forgot to bring her racket >.<
the most impt thing.. Hahaha.
Its like forgetting to bring your swimming costume to a swimming competition
and forgetting to bring your bag to school >.<
That blur sotong.

Chapel today,
i was about to fall asleep then Jasmine poked me real hard and told me something out of point.
Walao. I could have gone to Dreamland already can.
Tskk!

We asked Mrs Han what condoms were
then she told us to check our science textbook.
We were like " then how come got flavor"
she said " for marketing purpose. to attract customers to buy "
Walao. Mrs han, dont act smart can ?
Dont know just say dont tell me its for marketing purpose.
Thats crap! Hahaha!
Then we asked her what ejaculation was.
She said " Its when the aeroplane drop its missles or smth like that"
Wah. Great answer :D
We asked what lubricant was. but before that, KIM was so stupid
that she asked" what's condoms and laxatives" when she meant Lubricant.
Mrs han said lubricants are to put on the machine so that it would be greasy.
Hahaha. er, thats so out of point >.< !

I know we are sick people :D

Bugis street with Kimberley and Seetoh Today :D
Had a great time walking around trying to find Seetoh a cheap and nice top.
Hahaha. Seetoh has alot of expectations in buying clothing.
Wah. She wanted to get this yellow shirt with four bears and on
their heads , it had FAKE addidas logo ! :D
I CALL IT THE BEAR-DIDAS shirt :D
In the end, seetoh got two really nice tops :D
Before that , i asked her " seetoh, what if you die later, what do you want me to do ?"
She said something damn sweet please.
Wah. C's heart should be melting now! :D
Hahaha, Seetoh, and i want to see C's Hott legs hor!

Kim and I went mad at the earring shop.
Both of us bought a skirt :D
i am going to wear it to Kim's house this friday :D
Yayyyy cant waittt for Fondue!
FONDUE AND PRAWNS HERE I COME :D

Spent 25 dollars today!
Freaking going poor.
I have made a plan.
I will not spend UNNESSCARILY MONEY in the month of May :D
If not slap me okay ?

everytime



 
7:08:00 PM



{♥ }