Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, April 03, 2006
 
Camp is on Wednesday!
NOT NOT NOT looking forward to it!
Many might be excited but i'm not
I'll be home sick.
I'll miss computer, tv and handphone.
and not to forget , my baby pillow =/
I dont wanna bring it as i have this big feeling
that i'll lose it and its going to be gone FOREVER.
I cannot afford to lose my precious :D
I still intend to pass down to whoever in future :D

So , i still have to get so many things for camp.
Mother's taking me out tmr to get those stuff.
I'm very sure i'll forget to bring smth to camp and start panicking.
and also, I freaking pray that i'll bunk in with someone i'm comfortable with.
If i had to sleep with people i'm unfamiliar with, TERROR.
HAHAHA.

Its been raining these few days =/
i bet its going to rain like cats and dogs during camp too.
So much for our kayaking and crap.
i think our kayaking can cancel already!
We can just stay in our dorms and read storybooks and stare at each other!
No more mud bath and leeches
HENG HENG :D
Later the leeches bite me, i'll die of shock.
I hate crawlies i really do.
So if a leech was on me, I'll be screaming like heaven and earth
i'm scared of coackroaches, what do ya expect ?
HAHAHA

Seriously, i think the Koh family is super chaotic.
Only Eunice regards me and jasmine as her parents.
i think we have died in the other's eyes.
HAHA. SO MUCH FOR OUR KOH FAMILY.
Jasmine , the papa is going to lecture our children :D
we need to knock some sense into Eliza esp.
CAUSE SHE'S ONLY THINKING OF SEX.
I dont want my girl to grow up into a sex maniac.
Then scarly, she work in geylang how!
HAHAHA
throw my face only!

You disappoint me completely.
You feigned ignorance.
You think you're right ?
By all means, go ahead.
You dont mean a shit to me anymore.
You used to.
But now, i dont see any way i can treat you as a friend.
I dont even know what to categorize you in.

lets keep it simple, you have died in my eyes.

 
11:18:00 PM



{♥ }