Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, April 16, 2006
 
Don't keep me waiting, anticipating
Treating me like a fool
I got news for youI'm turning my back
I'm dropping a bomb on you

You want me
You need me
Believe me, you'll be callin'
You love me
You hate me
Believe me, you'll come crawlin

'So get down and get off
Let me show you what you'll be missing
We break up, you break down
Gonna drag you through this kicking and screaming

Don't keep me guessing your favorite obsession
Don't get me a lame excuseIs it me that you're messing
It's the same old confession
You're the one with something to lose

Watch out now
A blackout
There's no doubt
You can't have it
Control you
I'll own you
I'll show you, but you still can't have it


 
12:15:00 AM



{♥ }