Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, April 01, 2006
 
Happy April's Fool Day :D
Its Saturday Again :D
There wasnt Church today so Doralynn came over to my place
watched The butterfly effect and 10 minutes of Scary Movie 3
Hahaha! Butterfly effect was a great show :D

Okay , so after the butterfly effect,
we got bored then we started Prank calling people :D
Hahaha, Being SUCH A GREAT ACTRESS , i pranked called Serene first :D
I told her something like i had to operate my hand cause i injured it again
and that my left hand is going to be longer than my right.
Serene actually freaked out :D
When i said hello to her, she thought i was crying so her very first sentence to me was " are you okay ? " woolala. I'm such a great actor arent i ? :D

Next i fooled Eliza.
i was waiting for her to prank call me but in the end, i was the first :D
and she believed whatever i told her.
That silly fool. HAHAHA.
So, two calls were successful..
thenn...

I called Jasmine.
Wah that freak.
She didnt believe that i have instestine problems!
She even said " Ha-ha. very funny "
She knew it was a prank all the while =/
Not fun already.
HAHAHA.

Met Serene for Dinner at Hougang Mall just now :D
I dont know why but i was super hungry.
I ate the curry chicken hotplane i was still hungry
So i bought soursop jelly and i was still hungry.
HAHA what a pigggg :D

After eating, We went to the 1 dollar shop :D
We were commenting on everything that was sold there.
We were looking for interesting things that could be bought to the camp.
Hahaha I had fun with her :D

Then we went to the Neoprint shop.
No we didnt take neoprints.
I dont believe in neoprints anymore!
I mean i think spending 11 dollars on it is so retarded.
I can buy like 5 plates of wanton mee
and use that 1 dollar to buy tau ni to drink please..

Hahaha!
So i saw so many machines , the kind of machines when you tong in 1 dollar
then you use the arrows to try to grab the stuff animal ?
Well, i was tempted to give it A shot.
So i put in a dollar.
My very first attempt to grab stitch..
APPARENTLY , FAILED.
Cause i was so retarded. I didnt know how to control the machine.
Damn it.
Serene got tempted to try to get the stitch also.
So she tong in a dollar too.
She tried, but she grab it's body
so it was not successful.
I was super eager to try again.
Me and serene were like " OKAY , ONE LAST TIME THEN WALK OUT HOR"
Then i tong in a dollar..
Tried super hard but FAILEDDDDD.
Serene was damn high.
She was like " OH MAN. COME ON COME ONNNNNN "
Hahhaa. SO many people weere staring please.
Serene ah serene, Its just a dumb machine not some swimming competition >.<

I had fun with my boyfriend <3

Yesterday's Fondue Party.
So much for the fondue.
The fondue didnt even appear.
Hahaha. It was all beef , chicken, prawns, mussels, sausages :D
so i didnt really felt that fat afterall.
Hahaha!

Before entering the house,
Kim's dogs were not locked up
so we were playing with the dogs.
EXCEPT FOR JASMINE.
who apparently, stood outside cause she was afraid the dog would go berserk and bite her >.<
So we had to lock the dogs in kim's mother bedroom.
HAHAHA.

At the dining table, I became the mother of everyone
and jasmine became the father of everyone.
So Me and Jasmine became a loving couple.
HAHA. Just that the Father seems kinda gay,
wearing Heels and screaming like a siao ting tong over dogs >.<

I have 6 children :D
2 daughters and 4 boys who are quadruplets.
Eliza, Kimberley, Seetoh, Amanda, Fangs and Eunice
Angeline was Jasmine's sister.
The kid's auntie who is also our chef and also my sister in law.
HAHAHA.
Eliza being the oldest and Eunice being the youngest :D

These are their names :D
Eliza- DingDongBell
Kim- TingTongBell
Seetoh- Zacky
Amanda- Zack
Eunice- Zachery
Fangs- Zen
hahaha Pretty unsual huh :D
Thanks to me!

Angeline and Amanda were cooking for us :D
thank you for that :D

After all the eating and the nonsense and the laughing,
we changed to play the games that Angeline and Eunice created.
While waiting for everyone to get dress,
Eliza and i were dancing and fooling around.
We tried Desperately to dance but we CMI.
I admire people who can dance really well.
Freaking Nerissa doesnt want to grind for me.
TSK. HAHAHA.


The games were really FUN :D
I was drenched by the end of the games.
Cause Nerissa used the hose and spray at me like mad.
FUN FUN FUN :D

Then after the water game, we had to put our hands into the tissue box and we have to guess what did we touch but we arent allowed to pull it out of the box.
I got so scared. Cause i knew nothing good is in the box.
Freaking hell.
Jasmine asked if there was going to be any DOG in there.
HAHAHA THAT SILLY CREATURE.
I asked eunice if there was going to be any worms and she said NO.
Angeline assured me and said that there wasnt any living thing in there.
Thinking that it was a No, i thought that there wasnt so much to be afraid of so
i decided to go first and act wei da.
My first attempt :D
I put my hand it and i didnt touch anything cause i was screaming away.
Then Eliza was like " AIYA, I GO FIRST"
so she went first, she said that there wasnt anything in there.
Just sweets and papers.
this assured me even more.
So i went second, I HAD MY WHOLE HAND IN
WITH MY FINGERS WRIGGLING ABOUT
DIGGING AND PRESSING.
Then after everyone had their turn,
They revealed what was in there.
AND THERE WERE WORMS.
WHAT THE HELLLLLLL
THANKS AH EUNICE. GO AND DIE. LIE TO ME
Tsk.

i had fun yesterday :D
more of this kinda gatherings soon yeah ?
Next month i'll try to organize it in my house :D


the more you give the more you have

 
9:31:00 PM



{♥ }