Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, April 13, 2006
 
Heaven Knows is playing on my itunes now.
I just love that really emotional song.

Lessons today were pretty fine.
Had friday's timetable instead of thursdays
because of all the friday lessons we have missed.
Started off with Geography.
I am beginning to lag way behind in that subject.
Seriously, I dont understand why do we have to study about rocks.
It doesnt help me in anyway. I am not a rock collector and i am not interested in rocks.
Who the hell would pick up a rock and examine the rock and see if its exfoliating and all the shit.
Hur. I kick rocks. I throw rocks. I have never thought how a rock is formed.
Freaking Geog is getting boring.

Kohkohpops wanted to throw me out of the family today.
Freaking children go against their parents.
They smart.
I bet they wouldnt be able to live without me.
Hahaha. I am the mother, the one who understands the kids.
Unlike Jasmine, the useless good for nothing father who doesnt do anything for the kids.
Hahaha! But in the end, I patched back with Jasmine and we are a family again :D
WE ARE FAMILY. I'VE GOT MY BROTHERS SISTERS AND ME :D
Woohoo!

Oh and did i mention that all my disrespectful children are so ANNOYING.
they embarrassed and threw my face like mad by putting my really really
UNGLAM photo of me eating corn on their display pictures.
Walao. No respect for their laobu can.
HAHAHA.

Chinese lesson was super funny today.
Surprisingly, I didnt felt sleepy.
Hu lao shi wanted us to go to the board and write down the good points and the bad points of singapore.
And obviously, being the most complain queen in this world,
I had to write down all the bad points of Singapore right ?
So me and Jasmine went up to the board and filled in lots of stupid reasons.
Hahaha. Some were like " xin jia po tai re le. mei you snow " and " singaporeans hen selfish and self-centered"
What the shit. Stupid reason Jasmine gave. Hahaha !
Then there were reasons like " xin jia po is all about money. qian here qian there qian everywhere" and " Singaporeans hen KPO, KIASU, KIASI AND HAO LIAN " and "mei you shen me ti fang wan he chi" HAHAHA.

Its true that singaporeans are very Kpo right ?
For example, If there was an accident, everyone would crowd around trying to find out what happened but dont do anything. aka xiu shou pang guan. HAHAHA.
I think i am like that too :D
I think everyone is!

Singaporeans are also super kiasu.
If there was a really big sale going on in Robinsons or Isetan,
Wah. Everyone chiong down to wack.
Hahaha. Even my mother does that.
She would chiong like a lub chiong.
So actually most of my household stuff are bought during like 70% sales
or they are bought with vouchers.
Kiasu whatt :D
Its a typical singaporean thing.

Singaporeans are also very kiasi.
Got bird flu only, everyone stopped eating chicken rice, KFC.
Got SARS only, and if they happened to see a doctor or a nurse , They would SIAM them.
Its not as if they are some terrorist right? Run away for what?
My family experienced that before.
Because my mother's a nurse, she would work in the hospital.
Thus, all my neighbours were super kiasi so they stopped talking to my family
and avoiding any human contact with us.
They even refused to take the same lift as us.
What the hell.
Shows a really great example of kiasi dont you think ?

And lastly, Its so true that Singaporeans are so hao lian.
Also known as Good Chain :D
Me and Eliza came up with that cause if we translate it to chinese, its Hao as in good and lian as in chain :D Hahaha! LAME.
Singaporeans are super hao lian.
They like to show off and boast around and this leads to being really stuck up and start looking down on others.
Like how some people look down on Normal academic and technical students.
And thats unfair. Just because we do not score as many A's as the express people,
We are all humans afterall.
Doesnt mean we are from normal means we are monsters right ?
We are just slower. Not abnormal.
I dont like it when people look down on others.

So after chinese lessons,
Ms Ferng came in for Maths.
I fell asleep for 5 minutes
then Ms Ferng woke me up.
Bloody Hell.
I dont understand graphs at all.
I understood the first few pages
then it started getting so complicating.
I dont understanndddddd.
Someone help me =/

Biology Lesson was in the lab today :D
We had to do some experiment.
I dont know what the experiment is about.
I think we had to find out if the egg white was digested or not.
I sat with Eunice today for lab lesson cause Amanda sat next to Si jia.
Leaving me partnerless, i joined Eunice since Eunice was also partnerless cause Eliza wasnt there. Sitting with Eunice is like inviting terror to your door step.
She's freaking crazy and she behaves like a wild dog. Hahaha!
About 4 times, she threatened to burn me with the bloody lighter.
Walao. so dangerous.
Its very stressful to sit next to her.
Oh and kohkohpops loves to GO AGAINST ME.
What the freak.
They treat me like maids.
Asking me to get them this get them that.
Buy them this buy them that.
YOU GUYS THINK I PRINT MONEY ARH ?
what the shit.
Ask your useless father la.
HAHAHA. Whole day only know how to run away from dogs and beat people.

Social Studies today was really interesting :D
Ms chong was really nice.
I like her :D I PAID FULL ATTENTION TO HER LESSON.
WOOHOO :D
And for the first time, i brought my social studies text book to school.
since the beginning of the year till now, I have never touched my ss book at all.
So today, as i was pulling out from my cupboard,
i ripped off the front page and now it looks like -.-
It looked brand new at first then i was so kan cheong, i ripped off the pages by accident.
Piss ah.

Heartland and Hougang mall with Kim today :D
Met D at 5 :D
Had fun.
Talking
Sitting
Laughing.

I wanna feel something real.
I'm not breathing, i'm suffocating

 
7:25:00 PM



{♥ }