Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006
 
I am super infuriated like mad.
I am IRRITATED to the maximum.
-screams

The moment i stepped into the bloody car,
my parents cant stop talking to me about my birthday.
Walao EH. They make me fear MY OWN BIRTHDAY.
What the fuckkkkkkk.
They want me to celebrate my bdae with my friends on Friday 21st April
then disallow me to celebrate it on the 22nd.
LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS THE DAMN DIFFERENCE.
Then after my fucking birthday, they started talking about camp.
They were harping on things that i should bring and not bring
For GOD SAKE, PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP
I KNOW WHAT TO BRING. I AM BIG ENOUGH TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF.
Freaking Hell.
Then they started talking about skipping N levels and shit.
I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE LAAAAAA.
MY HEAD'S ALREADY KILLING ME
AND MY PARENTS ARE KILLING ME WITH THEIR NAGGING!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then when i got home, I was desperately searching for my Bandana.
But I CANT FIND IT.
FUCK AGAIN.
I cannot find ittttttt.
I STILL CANT FIND IT.
I AM SO MAD THAT I CAN JUST CRY NOW.

Then my mother started nagging at me to bathe
then i told her i was searching for the bandana,
she rubbed it in and said something like " see la, go and lost your things"
HELLO. DO I LOOK LIKE I WANNA PURPOSELY LOSE MY THINGS

Irritatedddddd
AHHHHHHHH
UHHHHHHHH
ARGHHHHHH

Then i heard from Emeline that maybe the grouping for the camp is in reg order.
WTH.
I am going to be some loner la.
Congrats demelza
CONGRATULATIONS

JASMINE, WANNA MAKE BANNER FOR ME AND CONGRAT ME NOT?


 
6:27:00 PM



{ }