Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006
 
I dont want to go to campppp ):
I finished packing my bag :D
But Tmr i'll be looking like a freak
with my two plastic bags and super huge sling bag.
I HATE CAMP.
Must bring ta bao xiao bao like an ah soh.
So annoying can.
I would have looked forward to camp if we were bunking in with our own class.
I would definitely be freaking excited and elated like how a child would be elated to get candy floss. But unfortunately, We have to sleep , eat , bathe with people we arent close to and also happens to PEOPLE WHO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.
Wow. Great :D
I'm SOOO EXCITEDDDD NOTTT.

I have this big feeling that i missed out something super important for camp.
But i just cant figure what it is and also i am super lazy to check my bag.
I packed until so nice, i dont wanna ruin everything :D
So i dumped in lots of clothes and soap..
I really look like i'm going to Bintan with Jasmine!

I have three cosmetic pouches.
I am freaking vain i know.
Hahaha!
I'm bringing MY PILLOW :D
I die die also wanna bring!
I dont care if they scold me
cause hello, i would die of a headache if i had my head on the floor.
Will the school foot my bills ? I doubt so.
So i'll shut the school's mouth if they scold me for breaking a rule.
I dont think they would confiscate my pillow.
Jasmine said she would lock up her baby pillow every morning.
HAHAHA. SHE AMUSES ME :D
that husband of mine Is so gay!

My mother gave me some freaking gay plastic plate!
What the hell.
It has flowers all over it and it looked like those used in 1970.
And also, it looks like it hasnt been washed for 200 years.
i think if i brought that, i think i would be the joke of PL history.
FREAKING HELL.
I AM GOING TO BRING MY MICKEY MOUSE ONE.

I went to TM with my parents just now.
Looking desperately for trackpants,
My mother suggested to give me her yoga pants.
What the hell.
I am going for ROCK CLIMBING.
NOT YOGA MEDITATION CLASS.
Give me yoga pants for what ?
Shape out my thighs and throw face ?
Then my father said " wear jeans la "
Hello uncle. You think going shopping is it ?
I think they seriously dont understand what ROCK CLIMBING IS.
Wah piang
then here comes my mother "funny" joke.
She went " EH, USE YOUR FBT AND STRETCH IT THEN MAKE IT TO TRACKPANTS"
She think its suppose to be funny.
Its stupid not funny.
What a thing to suggest.

Looking for FBTS,
my father got damn irritated cause i couldnt find my size
cause all the fbts were XXL.
What does he expect me to do ?
GAIN 10 KG OVER NIGHT AND WEAR XXL ISSIT ?
Piang EH.
Then he took this obiang SHORTS THAT THOSE AH PEK WEAR TO THE PARK EVERY
MORNING FOR TAI CHI AND QI GONG and said " here, WEAR THIS"
What the hell.

Bought loads of soap, shampoo and facial foam
for tmr's camp :D
I am going to maintain my personal hygiene :D
i dont wanna stink and go arnd smelling like a rotten banana.
I think everyone would just siam away from me.
HAHAHA.

i dont wanna go for tmr's camp.
VERY STRESSSSS.
welcome to 3 days of torture demelza.
no air con , no fan.
Confirm die already.

Till then

 
11:20:00 PM



{ }