Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, April 07, 2006
 
I love camp i love camp i love camp :D
I miss Camppppppppp

I stated on tuesday that i would hate camp and all the shit
BUT , just three days , I LOVE IT :D
There was so much fun and laughters :D

I was in group 3 ( RUBY )
RUBYYY :D
Ruby is so cooollll :D
I love my group members :D
I had Emeline, Ann Na, Seetoh, Dayna and many others in my group :D
Emeline Chen Yue Xin, My ex bestie for 2 years :D
I'm going to miss her like crazy!
She was one fun person to be with, she makes you laugh and go crazy :D
I'm sure we rekindled right ?
That girl, full of nonsense and so CRAZYYY.
We were complaining how UNGLAM everything was.
Complaining how noisy the surroundings were in the night.

Ann na was like the macho in the group.
Freaking strong.
She had to lift so many people of us up on the first day of camp
and i thought that her muscles would ache like mad the next day
but apparently, it didnt :D
Stronggggg :D

Seetoh :D My Zacky and my group leader :D
Hahaha! I was lucky to have her bunking in with me
I wasnt so worried upon learning that I would be in the same group as her :D
She was like my mother, brother, sister, CAMP PARTNER :D
Hahaha! She was sooooo nice and sweet :D
I saw the crazy different side of Seetoh and it was kinda cool :D
5 claps for seetoh :D

Daynaaaaa :D
That hott pretty blur girl :D
She has a great figureee.
Dayna's me and emeline's :D
HAHA. We Were crazy over DAYNA and her prettiness!
Dayna was definitely a great leader !

I had so much fun with all of them
Eating together, doing the activities together :D
It was an exciting and intriguing experience :D
I dont mind camping there again with the same group of people!

The very first day,
when everyone was cheonging to the board to see which group they are in,
i was praying so hard that the person in my class that would be bunking in with me,
is someone i'm close to and not someone i hardly know.
then it would as good as not knowing anyone right ?
So when i checked the board, realised that Seetoh was in my group,
i was darn happy :D
HAHAHA. Well, at least i know her pretty well :D
Jasmine was in group 10i think
Eliza was in group 9
Serene was in group 12
Livia was in group 14
and D was in group 7.
I was practically seperated from everyone i was close to and the gaps were so far apart =/

Oh, and my camp bag is as heavy as an elephant
Its like twice my weight.
So it was like an elephant riding on me
instead of me riding the elephant.
I brought almost every damn thing to camp
and in the end, I didnt really make use of it >.<
What the hell.


Then we went to the hall to get to know each other
create our flag,
come up with a group cheer :D
Our Group instructor was Timothy who looks like an ah beng.
But when i read the note he wrote to me,
He actually seems like a pretty intelligent guy :D
Hahaha.
So we played this game " I have never "
I was super slow in this game and i had to do forefeit.
And emeline wanted me to do a striptease cause she thinks my body is very hott
TSK. I think she's blind.
I told her she was crazy and she said " Remember i bathe with you when we were primary 6
i saw your body before, its damn nice "
HAHAHA. She practically told the whole group what we did at PRIMARY 6 >.<
That girl. Tskk

We took the bus to the campsite.
And there was this super big and black hornet in the bus and
Ann Na killed it and she got stung.
Wah hero.
I felt super unsure about the campsite
cause..THE BUS HAS A HORNET.
SCARLY THE CAMP GOT BEAR . TIGER , LION.
THE BUS HAS A HORNET.
THE BUSSSS.
WHAT THE HELL >.<


So we got to the campsite,
adjusted to the surroundings and ate lunch.
There were plenty of lizards on the ceiling.
I was super worried that the lizards might drop and land on my food , my head.
It was damn gross to be having your meal in a canteen,
seated damn close to the person next to you,
it was so damn squeezy that i had trouble getting in and out.
HAHAHA.

Me And Emeline were fooling around about having a spa or a bubble bath
in the super big deep sink in the toilet
then after lunch, we went to the toilet
and THE SINK WAS FULL OF RICE >.<
So much for our bubble bath.
More like rice and chicken bath.
HAHAHA.

We did Low Elements :D
Super Fun :D
Screaming, cheering and perservering on.
It was tiring but i had fun :D

Second day,
High elements and challenge rope courses.
Freaking Hell.
I cried when i had to do the abseiling.
Oh my god.
I am never ever going to do that abseiling thing again.
Its my first and last
i was trembling after abseiling.
I was stunned.
Traumatized.
HAHAHA.

Kayaking in the afternoon :D
Kayak for 15 minutes
then it started raining =/
HAHAHA.SO in the end, we cleaned the kayaks and carried the kayaks to the shack.
Bloody Hell.
I cant carry the boat =/
I COULDNT CARRY WITH SEETOH
SHE WAS TOO STRONG.

We had campfire in the night :D
CAMPFIRE'S BURNING DOWN!
Had to do some 90 seconds of fame thing.
Ruby decided to do a dance.
Super impromptu
ann na and Emeline led us.
we were trying damn hard to follow.
What the hell.
Had to grind.
CANT GRIND FOR NUTSSSSS.
Embarassed myself damn bad.
HAHAHA.


Oh and Kim's group
Kim was carried up and she was bouncing.
SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS ON IGALLOP.
HAHAHA.



Overall, CAMP ROCKS :D
I LOVE CAMPROCK :D

 
8:46:00 PM



{ }