Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, April 22, 2006
 
I love every single on of you who turned up today to surprise me with a mango cake :D
Yum Yum, My favourite :D

i was seriously very shocked when i saw them standing at my room singing me a birthday song :D
I was very happy that they did that!
Thanks a whole lot FAMILY AND FRIENDS :D
A big thank you to : Jasmine and Eliza (They planned this :D ) , Serene, Livia, Angeline, Eunice, Hui Fang, Kimberley,Amanda, Serena and Si jia :D All of you guys have definitely changed everything <3

So i came home at around 6, told my mother that i do not wish to have dinner cause i didnt really felt like eating. So i had this super big intention to sleep at 8 thus, i took out my contacts, wore the worst clothing and laid on my bed while i'm on the laptop. Suddenly, I heard alot of murmuring.
Then , all of them opened the door and scared the crap out of me.
They saw the horrendous ugly hideous side of me.
Freak. Hahaha
But still, i'm ecstatic about their appearance :D

So, i chased them out of my room then i ran to the toilet to put on my contacts.
HAHAHA. Then we cut the cake, they sang me a song, i made a wish.
But once again.. So much for the wishes.
I doubt they'll come true.
My last year wish didnt come true so i doubt this year's one would. Oh well.
Amanda was serving the others :D
Thanks alot kohkohcutie!
Angeline and Livia were fooling around and ate the strawberry's leaf.
Hahaha. So silly!
The rest were taking pictures and trying very very hard to capture UNGLAM shots of me.
Hahaha! I had fun :D

Halfway through,
Eliza suddenly told me " EH, i go down and have a walk"
So i thought something happened to her
cause her mood changed drastically.
She became so sad and teary-eyed.
I thought she got scolded or smth.
So , Eliza, serene and Jasmine went down and god knows what they did downstairs.

When the pizza arrived,
Jasmine came up alone and told everyone to go down.
So i got ready, got the cups ready.
Then Amanda Blindfolded me.
I swear i could have died.
I couldnt see a thing.
I fear of being blind right now.
Hahaha. So i banged on to a few walls.
so they made me stand at the playground
and all the little chilren were laughing at me saying that i looked like a blind man and
kept mocking me. I think i threw my face in front of billions but it was worth it cause,
they did smth very VERY sweet :D
They had candles litted up at the sides of the pavement and at the end,
they used candles to form a heart shape and they sang " wo ai ni ai zhe ni jiu xiang lao shi ai da mi "
I teared. Yes , i cant believe that either.
I was touched. They have not done this for me before and it was just amazing that smth like that happened.
Thanks alot guys :D
You made my night!

So we ate the Pizza,
got ticked off by security guards
and ate and talked.
We took pictures in the toilet,
We went back up cause Serena, Si Jia and Fangs had to leave.
So we sent them off.
Went into my room.

Then the fun began :D
We laid on the bed,
took more unglam shots
and we turned on music and we started dancing :D
Yes, In my room.
My bloody ultra room could fit many people and we can even dance :D
Serene, Amanda and Kim can dance so darn well.
And they can keep saying " i cant dance i cant dance "
what the hell.
They dance so well :D
Danced and grind to Candy shop, Beep, I like that and wanna ride.
Pretty exciting :D

Overall, I had a wonderful night with you guys
You guys are GREAT :D
I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU !
<333

Dont tell me you dont need anyone to need you
cause you know i need you more than anyone does
and nothing can change that.

 
12:02:00 AM



{♥ }