Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, April 17, 2006
 
Monday again :D
I didnt want to go to school today cause i am so SICK of school.
But since there was NAPFA test today, i decided to turn up cause i dont wanna be the only one to do on Thursday. Please hor, i'll be so alone.

Met Kim at 6.40am today
For the first time, i was earlier than her.
I was early because i ran for the 6.12 bus.
I ran as if i was being chased by wild pigs.
HAHAHA.

So me and kim cabbed to school cause we were so lazy.
We bought hash browns from Macs.
Wah damn yummy :D

So Had assembly today.
Learnt about Earth day.
Earth Day happens to be on MY BIRTHDAY :D
YEEHA! My birthday's 5 days :D
Then i'll be fifteen :D
So yeah, Mrs chong was saying something like
reducing the school's bills and all that.
Hah i think me and Eliza are guilty for that!
CAUSE WE LOVE TO LEAVE OUR PERSONAL FAN ON OVERNIGHT :D
and on 2oth april, we have to have a no fan/air con day.
WHAT THE SHIT.
Seriously, the school is out to kill me.
Sitting in the hall with the fans off every monday morning already kills me.
and its already so freaking hot and i complain like mad.
Imagine turning off all the fans on thursday.
SERIOUSLY, CAN JUST DIE.
and i'll complain non stop.
I would die of Heat stroke.
Jasmine was like " I am going to absent myself if not i am going to wear PE shirt everywhere"
Hahaha. I think i am just going to bring my electrical battery fan, satay fan, china fan whatever fan.
Make my own fan also can. ( I HOPE I REMEMBER HOW TO FOLD )
Then jasmine went " eee China fan! SO CHEENAH "
Then i went " If i hot i dont care whether the fan from China, India, Malaysia, Africa."
Hahaha!
I think the school's super free.
Nothing to do, come up with this stupid no fan day idea.
HAHAHA. i bet Mrs lee's office air con will be on.

I am thinking of celebrating my Birthday either at Sentosa or at Escape theme park.
I havent really decided what to do yet.
Tsk! I think i'll do a poll system :D

NAPFA test today :D
- i ran
-i jumped
-i did sit ups
- i did the bloody incline
-i stretched
and LASTLY, I LOST WEIGHT :D
I THINK I CAN GET A SLIVER FOR NAPFA.
YEEHA!


my lips are sealed

 
7:11:00 PM



{♥ }