Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, April 03, 2006
 
THIS WAS SOME FUNNY PHONE CALL THAT I HEARD.
Let me share it with everyone :D

ring ring ring rung rung rung rang rang rang :D
I pick up the phone
Demelza : Hello
Some guy : Hello, this is Joseph representing a cruise company
THEN HE STARTED TALKING DAMN FAST I COULD HARDLY CATCH HIM
Demelza : Huh, what are you talking about ?
Joseph : Do you remember that you signed up for something ( OKAY I CANT RMB WHAT HE SAID )
Demelza : what ? Since when did i sign for anything ?
Joseph : Okay anyway, You have won Two cruise tickets to Bintan
Demelza : REALLY ?!!!!
then i started going crazy then i thought about what he said about signing up for smth
Demelza : er, you are from what company ?
joseph: Is your name ELIZABETH TAN ?
Demelza : ERRR, NOOOO
Joseph : sorry i got the wrong number

WALAO EH. CALL WRONG PERSON.
I THOUGHT I REALLY WON TICKETS CAN.
IF NOT I'LL GET D TO GO WITH ME.
TSK.

 
8:57:00 PM



{♥ }