Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, April 27, 2006
 
Thursday :D
Once again, I ponned art club
hah, I'll make a promise to myself to attend next week's art club.
Freaking Hell. I think i'm gonna get boot out of art club very soon.
I only attended cca like twice in 4 months.
This is how good my attendance is :D
Hahaha!

Far East With Kim this afternoon.
She was desperately finding clothes for tmr's concert.
She said she wants to look very nice.
So we entered Hula & Co , spent half and hour in there
cause kim was trying on various clothing.
Nothing fits her or rather she was being very Picky.
Complain here and there.
She complained that the top was tight fitting , too long, too short.
Rah. I nearly killed myself in there.

Oh i forgot to mention that Kim is a really LOUD person.
She talks damn loudly.
Walao. I threw my face like a million and one times today.
When we were on the bus, She laughed so damn loud just because the show on tv was funneh -.-
I was like -.-!!! She laughed damn loudly. I swear if i was on the lower deck i can hear her.
What the shit. and she keeps saying the word " BACKSIDE "
Whats with backside?! Everything sentence she says, she'll include backside -.-
SHE'S ANNOYINGGGG :D

I am sibei stress now can or not.
Common tests are coming
and i'm super unprepared.
Maths quiz tmr =/
Ms ferng was like " if you paid attention in my class, you'll know how to do the test "
Freak! I dont even pay attention in her class for nuts.
I think i'm going to fail damn bad
Like maybe i would get ONE pathetic question right.
Chinese test tmr also.
I SWEAR I'LL DIE SOMEDAY NEXT WEEK.
SO STRESS. -SCREAMS

 
8:04:00 PM



{ }