Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, April 21, 2006
 
TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY :D
YEEHA ! :D

I am so glad 5 days has past really fast :D
Celebrated my birthday during recess today.
Well, Jasmine and Eliza bought a really small tweety bird cake,
but ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS :D
Thanks to those who sang me the birthday song :D
I'm touched. and its true, its not the cake size that matters
its the thought that counts.
Hah.

D's sick =/
Please take care!
Drink more waterr.
and get well soon :D
-HUGS TIGHT <3

Today :
- Had chinese lesson and apparently, i still cant stop laughing my ass off about Hu min's husband fav sentence,
" Do your best " I still cant picture them together ?! i got a big SHOCK that the teacher who sustitude her last month was HER HUSBAND. Wah. freak.
- Ms ferng looks like an ah soh. She dresses like she's going to a market. Hahaha. She's hell funny.
- Mrs Han looked like a Poodle cause of her hair. She doesnt even comb her hair for nuts. Her hair's blowing in all directions. She wasnt paying attention to my group's presentation today. What the hell.
- Shopping with Kim at PS today.
- SAW FRADDY. HE IS SO DARN CUTEEEE :DDDDD
( BUT FREAK, HE CALLED OUT KIM'S NAME. BLOODY SHIT )
- Saw Kim's instructor, Alex
- We tried hunting for Alex so Kim could dig out information about Don -.-
- Ate Cartel. Yak and Yak.
- Majority of the waiters were butches. Hahaha.
- Decided to walk over to cathy to catch a movie. ( There was NO interesting movies. oh well, we walked back)
- Kim bought the outfitter girl wallet. ( FREAK, I WANT TO GETTTT ALSOOOOO )
The wallet is darn nice.
Its only ten dollars
BUT ITS SO NICEEEEEE.
WALLET, HERE I COME :D

Okay, I'm going to take a nap now.
Toodles.

 
6:37:00 PM



{♥ }