Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, May 25, 2006
 
1. Livia ( She bugged me to be the first listed -.-)
2. Doralynn
3. Serene
4. Eliza
5. Jasmine
6. Kimberley
7. Hui Fang
8. Seetoh
9. Eunice
10. Angeline
11. Serena
12. Joyce
13. Paddy
14. Michelle
15. Emeline
16. Nathanael
17. Shazana
18. Lauren
19. Melissa
20. Natalie

How did I meet 14? (Michelle)
Lol. This is funny. I met her when i was in sec 1 :D
She was my senior and we played the trumpet tgt. Hahaha.

What would I do if I never met 1? (Livia)
Ha. Then i'll probably think Livia is a weirdo cause she looks like a mushroom and she laughs like a hyena.
Okay so lame. Ha. I wouldnt have someone to count on like Livia. I wouldnt ahve someone to laugh with and go crazy with.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? ( Natalie and Eunice)
I'll hyperventilate and die. cause it'll be so funnyyyyyy.

Did you ever like 19? (Melissa)
Lol. She is my cousin for nuts. I dont think i'll like her. She's like my sister :D

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? ( Kimberley & Shazana )
Heck No. They're total opposites.

Describe 3. (serene)
Serene's my beloved girlfriend with lots of character and i love her to bits :D she's my advisor, my counsellor, my shopping partner. I love her dancing. She's pretty tall, slim and cool. SERENE , YOU ROCK :D

Do I think 8 is attractive? (Seetoh)
Lol. Not bad luh.

Do I know any of 12's family? (Joyce)
Hah. Nope. But i've seen her mother before. When her mother was fetching her home frm school. Ha.

What's 8 favourite tee? (Seetoh)
Hahaha. I dont know!? Maybe the one she bought when she was shopping with me and kim?

What would you do if 18 confesses that he/she likes you?(Lauren)
-.- Lol. This is funnier.

What language does 15 speak? (Emeline)
Haha. English and Chinese :D

Who is 9 going out with? (Eunice)
err.. i dont know!

How old is 16 now? (Nathanael)
12 going on 13 :D

When was the last time I spoke to 13? (Paddy)
This afternn! We talked for quite awhile :D

What's 2's band favourite band/singer? (Doralynn)
Shes got no favourites. She hears almost anything :D

Would you ever date 4? (Eliza)
Ha. Noooo

Would you ever date 7? (Hui Fang)
Nooo again. HAHAHAHA.

What's 10's last name? (Angeline)
Neo Yu Ting :D

Would you be in a serious relationship with 11? (Serena)
HAHAHAHA. DATING MY PREFECT? I DONT THINK SO. hahaha

What school does 3 go to? (serene)
paya lebar methodist girls' secondary :D

Where does 6 live? (Kimberley)
Somerset. 9 Dublin road :D

What's the favourite thing about 5? (Jasmine)
Jasmine loves to bullshit and crap alot. She's heck funny and she doesnt make sense -.-

Have you seen 1 naked? (LIVIA)
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. WHAT THE HELLLLL. No, I HAVE NTO SEEN LIVIA NAKED.

 
7:54:00 PM



{♥ }