Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, May 29, 2006
 
Broken promises
But you don't really mind
It's not the first time
And you know it, don't you now
Tell me why it is you only smile inside
But when you break me into nothing
Don't you know

It's not like I haven't tried
Over and over again
Stupid fights
Wrong or right
Goodbye...

I Remember when you came with me that night
We said forever, that you would never let me go
But here I am again
With nothing left inside
No I don't wanna but I gotta let you go

You're the one mistake
I really didn't mind
So beautiful, unmercifully
Took me down
Too little and too late
So now I know your kind
You fake it easy, just to please me
Don't you know

I gotta let u go...
It's you...
Theres nothing I can do

 
4:18:00 PM



{♥ }