Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, May 27, 2006
 
Ha-ha-ha. This is hilarious.
To you, yes you, the one who's so materialistic and annoying.
First of all, I never insulted witchcraft or pple who does withcraft.
Even if i did, why do you bother to care what i think?
Does my insults and comments affect you alot ?
Hahaha. and no, i dont think people who does witchcraft are immature.
I think YOU are the one who's immature cause you have a thinking that performing witchcraft
would solve your whole problem. Please luh, if witchcraft could solve everything, Everyone in this world would be a witch or wizard now right ? -.-
I dont have to get my facts right. Whatever i said arent even facts.
They are just personal comments and what i think of people like you.
Psychotic and unstable thats why i really think you need help from a psychologist.
I'm being all nice here cause i am trying to help you cure your mental brain.
HAHAHAHA.

shit, i think i just wasted 5 mins of time typing this

 
12:28:00 AM



{♥ }