Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, May 26, 2006
 
I guess i've been suffering from the start,
the situation's getting worst.

Over the Hedge today :D
Pretty hilarious, funny movie, worth watching.
Hahaha. The characters are so cute.
When the commericals were screening, I was complaining how tempted i was to eat potato chips and nachos.
I heard every single human being around me munching on something.
I heard those bloody munching, crunching, biting sounds.
Then when the movie started, the very first scene was RJ that raccoon standing infront of the chips vending machine trying to get the pack of nachos out of the machine.
I was like -.-
The show and everyone around me were tempting me so badly.
I had every temptation to run back down and get chips or smth to eat.
But i didnt :D I managed to sit through the movie thinking of food all the time
cause majority of the show was about the animals trying to steal food from humans.
And most of the food were junkies. Damn tempting.
So annoyingggg. HAHAHA

I caught Red eye after i got home and it was a thriller.
My heart was racing and beating so damn fast.
Interesting Movie :D

Channel 5 was showing whats on tmr.
APPARENTLY THEY HAVE THE MOVIE " THE RING " AT 10.30pm
Hoho. I am going to watch :D
i havent watch it before!
The ring, here i come :D
Its been LONGGG since i caught a horror flick.

I cant wait for 7th and 8th of JUNE :D

 
11:09:00 PM



{♥ }