Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, May 28, 2006
 
I had a long sleep today :D
I couldnt sleep immediately after i hung up with D
I was tossing and turning and trying to get things out of my freakin mind.
Watched the ring ytd with my brother.
Hoho. The first 30 mins, i called up Serene and we were watching it tgt.
I was so scared that i had pillows everywhere around me
Hahaha. My brother started watching at 11pm and he kept asking questions like
" how come samara's hair so long " -.-
eh brudda, I NOT SAMARA YOU ASK ME FOR WHAT. I AM ALSO NOT THEIR HAIR STYLIST. Hahahaha.
The video in the movie, that had like ladders, chairs spinning, fingernails, flies and a woman combing hair and etc.. didnt make sense at all. I was like -.- WHAT KIND OF FILM IS THAT LAH. Okay i better stop insulting the movie, if not samara might come out of my computer screen right not and attack me!
For those who caught THE RING ytd, you would know that at the end of the video, the screen of the tv would be very blurry and it would make some irritating sound right ?
MY BLOODY TV MADE THAT KIND OF SOUND AND LIKE THE MIDDLE SECTION OF THE TV WAS SO BLURRY AND MY TV WAS MAKING THIS SOUND " zzzz ...zzzzz..."
okay i dont understand what i'm typing but what i am trying to say is tt the sound that was produced was like the buzzing sound of a bumble bee. Damn scary.
And i am kidding. My brother witnessed it too. We both screamed. Hahaha.
Then my mother kept coming out of the room and scaring me.
She let her hair down like samara and pretend to climb out of the well.
Then she went " woo... woooo. woooo"
Bloody hell. She kept saying that samara would climb out of my bed tonight and sleep next to me. HAHAHHAA. VEYR FUNNY MOMMY. SAMARA DOESNT SLEEP :D
wth, My mother;s a joker.
Something scary happened in my kitchen too!
When i was going to throw my litter away, the stupid cheng teng container was vibrating at its own. Once again, I AM NOT KIDDING. why would i want to scare myself for ?!!!!
Omg, i swear my house is haunted.

Okay after the show ended, my brother and i were quite scared but not because of the movie.
But because of the fact that my freakin kitchen has a kitchen ghost and the tv was zzzz-ing. HAHAHA. So my brother and i kind of lost our mind and we wore the cross to sleep.
and we hung the rosary on our beds. Hahaha. My brother was like " Jesus will protect me, he will, he always say " do not be afraid" " WHAT THE HELL LEH BRUDDA. hahaha.
So yeah, I am wearing my cross right now and the rosary is on my bed :D

Oh , and my brother kept a bible next to his bed -.-

 
1:02:00 PM



{♥ }