Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
 
I swear Geography is driving me mad.
In fact i think its driving everyone crazy!
RAHH.
I am so distracted and i cant seem to memorise a single thing into my bloody head.
DIE GEOGRAPHY DIE.
There are like a million and one things tested tmr can or not.
and Praise the Lord i am still at the first chapter -.-
I read about the tropical monsoon climate just now
but i think i've forgotten it already.
My stupid brain is not functioning can.
i cant seem to study lehhh.
Why huh ?
Someone kill all the geog teachers now!!

I am not suppose to be online in the first place,
but i couldnt resist the temptation so i came online.
I think i am really really going to fail Geog
i can say sayonara to geography already.
Dont need to get B or C anymore.
I think i cant even get a single mark for nuts.
I need motivationnnnnnnn =((((

I dont understand weathering at all.
Its like i'm a primary 1 kid learning secondary 4 syllabus.
Or like a policeman trying to design clothes.
Okay i'm freaking out of point.
Kill me someone ?
I havent even done my summary.
Ms Ang is gonna have bitchfits tmr i'm sure.

and bless my soul.
I havent done my maths homework for the 7th time.
Today, Ms ferng scolded me like mad.
I think i've bad impressions from Ms ferng, Hu min, rajar and ms lim.
Oh freakkkkk.
Meet the parents session ?
I think i'll just get my mother to see mdm zalena.
If she was to see ms ferng,
I think you'll see my tombstone next to my ah kong already.
Rah.

Oh btw, i have cravings for Pancakes.
I WANT TO EAT PANCAKES DAMN BAD.
I am not recapping my geog in my head
but i'm imagining myself in a room full of pancakes.
WALAO.

STUPID GEOGRAPHYYYYY.

 
8:10:00 PM



{ }