Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, May 22, 2006
 
The memories that you select
You keep the bad but the good you just forget

Hoho. Its been long since i entered Blogger.
The exams are over long long time agoooo :D
Got back my results and apparently, I passed everything except stupid geography.
And i got a 62 for maths and my mother was disappointed -.-
Please hor mummy, I could have got a 26 instead of a 62.
Still not satisfied that i got a B for you still want me to get an A.
Parents are like that.
They are never satisfied with whatever you give or do for them.
You get a C for chinese, they want a B for next term.
Then the next term, you get a B, they want you to get an A.
Well, this concept goes to my parents.
Because i got a 41 for Geography and a 62 for maths, My mother insist on seeing my geog and maths teacher.
And the whole 3D2 knows that these are the two teachers that hates me like mad.
And my mother is going to see them.
I can imagine myself lying on my deathbed already.
I bet ms ferng would say a whole lot of mean stuff about me and her mouth would shoot like a machine gun cause she would have so many negative things to say about me.
Hallelujah Demelza.
This would give my mother alot of reasons to scold me and nag at me more often.
Three cheers for my mother.

So Just this evening, My mother told me that she wouldnt be able to meet my teachers on Friday.
Wah. I was freaking hell happy. I swear if i had wings, i'll be flying all around already.
Then my mother ruined everything.
She said she would call up my geog and maths teacher and talk to them via phone.
-.-

Oh Singapore Idol yesterday was funnny.
I was laughing so hard that i had a tummyache.
Esp that dumb women who said she was going to sing " campfire in the moonlight"
Like hello. You dont even know your song title and you want to sing it ?!
Haha. That was damn ridiculous.
Must watch CATCH THE ENCORE TMR :D
10pm!!!!!!

Dont forget to make a U turn

 
11:35:00 PM



{♥ }