Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, May 01, 2006
 
The weekend passes by so quickly
that i hardly have time to reflect.
Hoho.

D's house this afternoon :D
Was rather last minute.
Hoho. I ate maggie noodle at her house :D
It was really good !
And D made french toast.
HAHAHA. i couldnt believe she could MAKE french toast.
Hoho. it was pretty good :D
i was impressed.
I cant make or cook anything for nuts.
But nvm, D, i promise you i'll cook something and let you eat next time.
Hahaha, And then you'll ask when the next time will be ?
Haha. Dont think anytime soon :D

Common test starts tmr.
Sibei scared.
I am prepared to fail geography, Biology, maths and chinese.
I dont pay attention for any of those subjects!
Tsk, Anyone can help me ? :D

I manage to study like 4 pages of ss today at D's house.
We spent most of our time watching Miss congenality 2(freak la, dont know how to spell)
Hoho. Its so funny :D

I ate hello panda :D
yay. I love panda.
Okay randommmm.

I need to brush up on my ss now!
I'm gonna hit the books now.
Ss, here i come =/

Oh btw, something very annoying happened.
I found out something that i wasnt suppose to find out.
But i didnt have the time to blog about it.
Oh well, I shall not name anyone.
Hoho.

There's this particular sec two girl who thinks she is damn cool just because she is rich.
Or rather her mother is filthy rich.
Haha. She said something about bashing me up and not worrying about the consequences she has to faced
for eg : getting expelled.
Cause apparently, she said that all her mother has is money and she could be sent to a private school.
Hahaha. Here's a note to you : Since your mother has a big fat bank, why not come bash me up ?
cause you can go to private school what.
Hoho. I was thinking abt it, if you really happened to beat me up one day which i highly doubt you wont,
i would obviously report to the police right ? Then wouldnt you have like a criminal record and off you go to the girls home ? Still can go private school meh ? tsk.
I know i'm being so hiao hiao right now.
and Hate me for all i care. cause i doubt i'm gonna like you either. I'm already harboring a hatred for you.
I thought you would have been nice. But pfft. I was SO wrong.
Please la, You want to beat me up for no reason.
I didnt even do anything to you hor. And also, i dont even know you for christ's sake.
So i think you should grow up huh. Dont be like a pri school kid can or not?
Hoho. You're so cunning. You're gonna get burnt in hell.
hoho. I'm evil :D

Baby, baby, baby
When all your love is gone
Who will save me
From all I'm up against out in this world
Maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll find something That's enough to keep you
But if the bright lights don't receive you
You should turn yourself around
And come on home

 
7:58:00 PM



{♥ }