Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, May 04, 2006
 
Wont you open your heart and let me come back in again ?

Wah school sucked today.
Had Chemistry test today.
I'm not going to do some well in it.
I have millions of careless mistakes.
Eliza's right.
I do things really quickly but i do not bother to check for mistakes and then i regret later.
Thats damn true.
After the paper, i'll just lay my head down
and fall aslp immediately.
I can even dream lah.
Tsk.

Ms ferng was super Pms-y Today.
She was so pissed that we came up to class at 7.50 when the test had to start at 7.45am.
Kns. its not as if i want to be late right?
Its the prefect that dismissed us late what can i do ?
Scold her and demand her to dismiss us meh ?
Oh god. She's damn unreasonable.
Then she was throwing her temper.
She slammed the table, she banged the whiteboard.
she wrote on the board with so much force.
I swear if she wrote a little more harder, the whiteboard will break.
She wrote with so much force that her flabby arms were jingling!
Hahaha! She kept giving all of us that face. THAT FACE.
If you were taught by her, you would know what kind of expression she loves to give.
That weird looking "i'm abnormal" look.
Kns. Its damn annoying and scary.

Test started.
I cracked my brains.
I wrote damn fast.
I did the paper within 10-15 mins.
Then i laid down and tried to sleep.
But unfortunately, i couldnt.
thanks to the nescafe i drank in the morning.
So i looked around and tried to kaypoh and peep at Eliza's paper
HOHO. But i didnt copy hor!

:D

Oh and i didnt do ms ferng's work again.
So i copied my work right infront of her face
and she didnt even know.
So i escaped punishment today!
Then she yak and yak
then she got mad cause i kept talking
so she scolded me like mad.
and she made me teach the whole class something new that we were learning.
Or rather she told me to teach the whole class later on.
Then she stormed off the class -.-
Pms can.
I always talk then like today catch ?
walao eh.

I got back geog results.
I failed my assigned cause it was delayed for 6 days.
and i failed the test.
So i failed overall.
I got a dumb 40.
How sweet.
-.-
I studied like shit and i failed.
This shows that sometimes, studying really HARD is nothing.


Biology test tmr.
Hoho. I am going to get a big fat zero!
I can already foresee me holding on to the test paper
and laughing at my pathetic mark.
tsk. i just opened the bio book.
See whether i inspired or not.
Then when i opened the book and flipped to page 48,
I laughed. I dont understand whatever's on the text.
Die ah die.

Let Us be us again

 
7:09:00 PM



{♥ }