Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, June 05, 2006
 
Complicated Heart
I feel refreshed and i feel good cause i ran 4.2km just now :D
I feel much better after running. Hoho.
I couldnt carry the weights cause there were 4 stupid guys who kope all the machines and weights then i was too afraid to carry the weights infront of them later they laugh at me how ?
HAHAHA. SO YEAH , i ran for 35 minutes like what the shape magazine told me to do.

Hoho. I was watching Oprah Winfrey this afternoon
and it was about ageing and feeling younger and fats. I was so curious to know how to feel and live younger even though i am still young so i watched it for an hour and i think that oprah's a great show :D hahaha. It was teaching all the fat americans how to eat properly so they wont get fat and feel lethargic. and there was this woman, juliette, who undergo the 90 days healthy plan and apparently, she lost 47pounds within that 90 days. pretty amazing. she looked so slim and young. Before she had to undergo the 90 day plan thingy, the hospital did a check up on her.
Her realy age is 42 years old but when she had the check up, they said she has a body and physical ability of a a56 year old. LOL. she was heart broken. so she went for the health plan thingy and the result was incredible. she was slim and yes, she looked hott. hoho. i wanna go for that kinda healthy plan thingy too.

oh, and the doctors said that if you have a pot belly, it means you're stressed. so i think i'm stress. lol. and if you have fats on your thighs or waist, you're lucky. i dont know why you're lucky. dont ask me. I'M GOING TO WATCH THE NEXT OPRAH WINFREY SHOW!

too strong for too long.

 
4:47:00 PM



{♥ }