Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Thursday, June 29, 2006
 
I didnt use the computer for two days :D
Tell me i'm good. Hahaha. Okay, first day of school was such a waste of my bloody time.
We just slacked in class the whole day doing nothing. We had the chance of practicing actually but my group mates were too damn lazy to practice or rather they sat outside the toilet and did nothing but watch hazel strum the guitar -.- I cannot really remember what happened ytd and the day before.

-----
Today, the MM leaders had to meet Mrs Tng for some meeting about the MM. i tell you, being a leader is a killer. You hold all the responsibilites, you make sure everything is right, you make sure everyone is cooperating, etc.. And unfortunately, I AM NOT THAT SORT OF PERSON WHO HAS LEADERSHIP SKILLS so yes, I suck at being a leader. The whole meeting today was about girls who had really short hair aka butches. They had to either wear a wig or do something to themselves to make them look more femine. omg. Dumb school. The school only cares about their reputation and their image. Okay so whatever PL.

Okay i am damn stress. MM is driving everyone mad. I BET MY GROUP WILL THROW OUR FREAKING FACE LIKE MAD COW ON THAT DAY. And i have a piano solo at the end of my group's performance. WHAT THE HELL. I bet i am gg to get a panic attack and faint on the spot. I have not touched the keys of the piano for so damn long and out of the sudden, i have to play a solo to end my group's performance. Shit, i am going to screw the whole performance with my singing, with my piano with my dressing. Lol. and i think i wont be able to face the world after Friday. Thanks to MM.
SO....
EVERYONE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MILLENIA WALK ON FRIDAY ESP AT 8PM & 9PM. THANK YOU.

 
12:01:00 AM



{♥ }