Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006
 
I got this from LIVIA TAN from the friendster bulletin!
Hahaha. I think since she has got a handphone already, she has been so obsess with that she PURPORSLY did this quiz thingy right!

Message:
01) What is your phone brand?
Nokia 6111 :D

02) What's the last 3 digits of your mobilenumber?:
960

03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?:
something about meeting in December. Hahaha.

04) Who's the first person who comes up underthe letter M?:
-.- Mdm Zalena. Hahahaha. What the Hell.

05) Who's the last person you rang?:
Angeline and that was like last month ?! -.-

06) Who was your last missed call from?
Livia Tan :D

07) Who's the 2nd person who comes upunder D?:
Daniel

08) What does the last message in your inbox say?:
Something About excercising. Hahaha. I've got weird msges man.

Who's the 3rd person who comes up under J?:
Jasmine Koh :D

10) Go to your Sent Items - what does the 5thmessage say?:
its super long. damn lazy to type.

11) Who's the 4th person who comes upunder S?:
Serena

12) Who's your network provider?:
Singtel.

13) How many messages are currently in yourinbox?:
21. I deleted most of them.

14) What do you have as yourbackground:
Some women with a butterfly on her shoulder. aiya. its damn weird looking.

15) Who's the 2nd person who comes upunder R?:
Regina

16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?:
Nobody.

17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?
-.-

18) Who's the first person who comes upunder C?:
Calista

19) How many bars of signal do youcurrently have?
Full signal !

20) What do you have as your main ring tone:
Beep i think. Hahaha

---
Okay, today, met D to watch Cars. It was a great movie but before i watched it, i thought it was a gay movie cause i didnt see how could anyone enjoy watching cars and trucks talk. Hahaha. Okay but i was wrong, it was a great show and i enjoyed watching cars and trucks talk and falling in love. Lol.
The show was funny and the weirdest thing that happened in the movie was that the houseflies were cars. Not insects but little green cars with wings. What the hell right. I only thought that whole fly thing was dumb. I mean its already so hard to believe that cars can talk and fall in love and then something weirder happens like when the carflies star flying around. hahaha. I think thats really stupid but oh well. all this shows are to deceive little children and make them believe that their family car can talk when they are stuck in a traffic and that the flies they have in their homes are cars. Hahaha. The show was pretty interesting, on the scale of one to ten, i will give it a seven. Hahaha.

Okay so after the movie, we went over to Swensens and i was demanding to have everything on the menu. It was freaking tempting with all the bloody pictures pasted everywhere on the menu. I was so tempted that i could just mistaken the picture on the menu as real food and eat the menu up la. Okay wth i dont make sense.
So we ordered the baked chicken rice and the strawberry sundae. Walao. all the freaking ice cream are super expensive. Its like i can get 100 over 50 cent red bean ice cream just for that one pathetic sundae. Swensens robbed me of my money. Hahaha.

Okay so rushed home for family dinner in the evening. I hate this kinda dinners cause its the time when everyone would start pinching your cheek and say stuff like " NI SHOU LE LA ! " or " AIYO. NI HAO CUTE WOR"
what the hell. spare me that 5 year old nonsense. I hate it when they pinch my cheeks and say stuff like that. I am not a toddler anymore. I dont go walking around in those kiddy shoes with light blinking every second. ( HAHAHA I USE TO HAVE THAT KINDA SHOE :D ) Okay so yeah before we left for dinner, I had a game of badminton with my cousins. it was like 2 v 1. i was playing against two other pple and APPARENTLY, i won. Hahaha. tell me i made the cut to join PL'S badminton lah. Hahaha.

Left for dinner, freaking scary i tell you. I met my uncles and aunties who i havent seen for really long and all of them would gather around you and say hello to you and talk to you and you'll just sit there and pretend to be at least interested in what they're saying. All i have to say abt dinner is...... CHILLI CRAB WAS GOOD :D

Cant believe that i'm a fool again.

 
11:26:00 PM



{♥ }