Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, June 24, 2006
 
Okay i am in alot of shit right now.
School is starting in two days time and I am still on my bed typing and blogging my ass away when my homework is calling out for me : " DEMELZA... DEMELZAA.... WHERE ARE YOU"
okay what the hell. I am in deep shit and i know very well that I am going to get reprimanded on the first day and thats awful. But i am too lazy and fat to move my big fat ass and get started with my homework.
Eliza just told me all the homework that has to be done and my expression was like 0.0!!!
What the hell. I didnt realise the amount of homework i had to do. I am IN SERIOUS SHIT. Hoho.
The stack of books or rahter the BIG HUGE ENORMOUS plastic bag containing textbooks , that i brought home is right infront of my face. and when i look at it, I'm like " shit shit shit."
Hahaha. Serve me right for doing everything the last minute!

I REALLY WANNA BOMB THE SCHOOL NOW.
WHO'S IN WITH ME!

 
10:49:00 PM



{ }