Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, June 20, 2006
 
Okay i wanna ANNOUNCE TO EVERY FREAKING HUMAN IN THIS WORLD THAT MY FREAKING AUNTIE IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING IN THIS WORLD.

She's the most shitty and annoying person in this universe.
She pokes her stupid nose in everything.
She complains about me to my mother and tells her stuff about me that is so UNTRUE
and the most annoying thing is that when she complains to my mother, MY MOTHER WOULD SCOLD ME FOR WHATEVER SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT. so when my mother is scolding me like mad, MY AUNTIE WOULD JOIN IN AND SCOLD ME TOO. WTFFFFFFF. She is super irritating that i cant wait for her to return to CANADA.
My mother wasnt such a fucktard like her until my auntie came back to Singapore. My mother has been such a fag beceause of her. Annoying shit. on july 3rd when she leaves, I WILL BE GLADLY WILLING TO SEND HER HOME. I BET EVERY SINGLE FREAK IS GONNA BE SAD AND CRY OVER HER RETURN BUT NOT FOR ME. I WILL BE SO HAPPY THAT I WILL REJOICE AND TREAT EVERYONE TO A PLATE OF WANTON MEE.
I want her to be gone.

 
11:56:00 PM



{♥ }