Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, June 04, 2006
 
Okay Serene & I have planned to write a short description of what would you if you had 6 hours left to live :D
Its quite out of point actually. hahaha.

Most likely, the first and a half hour, I'll talk to my parents ( apologize to them for misbehaving and all the crap, tell them i love them and probably eat the very last meal with them)

the next first and a half hour, I'll gather all my close friends together and talk to them, cry with them, hug them, tell each and everyone how much i love them, aplogize to them for any hurt i've caused and make them give me something that resembles them and i'll get mummy to put the stuffs into my coffin and die with them in remembrance of each one of them. lol.

The next one and a half hour, i'll probably spend my very last 1 half hour with D. I'll talk to her, probably spend that very last one a half hour meaningfully.

The next half and hour, i'll phone every single human on my address book ( even if i havent spoken to them for a decade, i'll still call them)

the very last one hour, I'll get dress to die. LOL.

OMG, I AM SO NONSENSIC.
:D


Bugis with Serene today was super funny.
Saw pure butches.
It was hilarious.
They were hugging each other and it was so -.-
my jaw dropped, serene's eyes popped out
HAHAHA.

SERENE, I LOVE YOU :D

 
9:59:00 PM



{♥ }