Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, July 22, 2006
 
Havent been online for quite some time.
I've been missing out so much when i'm not online.
Yesterday, BBQ at Jasmine's house :D
It was fun :D (Fangs, Amanda, Eliza, Livia, Hannah and Eunice came)
We : Played pool, bbq sausages & Prawns, Ate abit ( the freaking mcnuggets was still in my stomach, i think its still in my stomach now.tsk) Talked, gossiped, made videos, took stupid pictures, laughed and watched Honey :D
Yeah thats pretty much what we did. The making of video part was the funniest. Livia & Eliza were trying to make a High school musical- Breaking free video. Lol. it was shit funny. It was like watching 4 year old children trying to be like britney spears or something. Hahaha. Me & Eunice tried to make a _______ video with the Beep song. Hahaha.

My blog's getting boring.
Oh well. I dont know what to blog anymore.


the emptiness i feel goes on and on.
as i cry myself to sleep, i just cant go on.
You've got someone else to share your nights
I guess it's meant to be
In your eyes I see the light
But the light's not from me
I turn around and walk away
But I'll never escape the pain
Cause It just goes on and on, on and on

 
10:32:00 AM



{♥ }