Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Saturday, July 15, 2006
 
Silent conversations ; the distance
I carry a smile when I'm broken in two
Now I'm nobody without someone like you
I'm trembling inside, and nobody knows it but me
I lie awake, its a quarter past three
I'm screamin' at night
As if I thought you'd hear me
Yeah my heart is calling you
And nobody knows it but me

The days are just getting lonlier and lonlier.
Sometimes i think about everything that we've been through,
i kill myself with songs of me and you.
I want to hit the rewind button.
Now everything's changed i dont have a clue.
No I can't forget Yesterday.



 
9:50:00 PM



{♥ }