Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006
 
But it's hard for you to pull me from the ground

Skipped school today :D
I am not really a huge fan of National Day.
Everyone seems to be so excited about it but i dont really enjoy it cause national day's all about marching & other stuff that doesnt interest me at all. Honestly, i am not really a fan of fireworks too. I mean its the same every year right ? or is it different ? I dont really know. But from where i am, i can see fireworks clearly and i'll go downstairs with my bro & we'll watch it so i dont think its really needed for me to travel all the way to Esplanade just to get a glimpse of the fireworks. FYI, i'm in tampines. hahaha. & i'm not kidding that i really can see fireworks :D

Met Eliza & Jasmine at Cine. Wanted to catch tokyo drift. But in the end, it was sold out. Almost every show in cine was sold out. So we didnt watch a movie but instead we walked to far east and shopped. Correction, went to far east to EAT. Goodness gracious, I ate like a freaking pig. After every hour has past, The 3 of us would start eating again. We ate hot dogs at some stall at far east, then we walked for like half and hour and then we ate KFC. then eunice & amanda joined us and we ate yoshinoya. My god. I think i can go sleep in the pig's sty already.
Eunice & Amanda bought a diamond stud for freaking 10.90. I can use that 10.90 to buy myself a shirt or 5 plates of wanton mee. ( i would rather have the wanton mee actually) Hahaha. Silly people. Spend so much on ONE earring. Like hello la, my earring cost only 1 dollar for a pair.
oh and eva longoria & christina millian is so damn hot !

So I scream, scream cause it hurts
Your every word
Cuts me inside and leaves me worse
There's no way back
And what if there was
You'd still be you and
I'd still need to say goodbye

& i start thinking back

 
8:31:00 PM



{ }