Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Monday, August 07, 2006
 
The color of love
I'm so glad that tmr's national day celebration cause i hate tuesdays the most.
The timetable for tuesday is dreadful.
Ms deepa didnt come to school today so, we didnt have extra lessons :D
If she was around, we'll have to stay till 3.30pm and i'll just kill myself.

So after school, lunch with Eliza at Hougang Mall.
Had hot plate at the food court :D
We stayed and chat and laughed about every little thing.

There was this big group of ah beng & ah lian hanging around outside the food court, smoking.
Most of the ah lians were in school uniform and all their laO goNgzz had blonde/golden hair
and they wore those shirt and they unbutton most of the buttons on their shirt, exposing their
extremely no shape, no pecs body. I think they thought by doing that, they'll turn their laO po on and at the same time attract other ah lian girls. walao eh. Ah beng ah, you also not muscle man wanna attract what chiobu? only turn them off canz. Hahaha i have a thing against ah bengs & ah lians. No offence but seriously, i think they've got dressing problems & their manners are like 0/10. Half of the time they would be screaming out all sorts of weird hokkien vulgarities and not to forget the famous " chee bye & lan jiao" Hahaha. Oh and i noticed that Ah lians love to carry those kind of small fake LV bag that can barely contain anything but their wallet and handphone and COMB :D Even the ah beng please. Take my encounter this morning for instance. I was in the train and i was sitting opposite two ah bengs and they were carrying THE SMALL "LV" BAG. wah. I tio shock. I didnt know ah bengs have started the trend too. and to add on, their school pants was worn very tightly. I dont think its meant to be worn like that. but the two bengs wore it the tight way and it was so #$%#$%! Okay, whatever i've mentioned above is just how i feel and its just my opinion. I dont mean to offend anyone and a thousand apologies if i have hurt you in anyway.

After lunch, we left & headed home :D



 
5:28:00 PM



{ }