Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Sunday, August 13, 2006
 
Friday & Saturday night was Great :D
On friday, Serene, Eliza & I watched fireworks at the esplanade.
Oh, serene's friend, Nathan came along. He's one weird fella.
Hahaha. Fireworks was awesome :D It was really beautiful.
I didnt know it was so huge. It was very exciting just watching the fireworks.
Hahaha. i stood there alone watching it by myself. As i was the shortest among everyone else, i had to stand more towards the front to get a clearer view so i stood there alone and watched it alone. Haha. It would have been great if someone was there watching it with me. But oh well.
( i'll upload fireworks pictures & videos later )

After fireworks, we walked back to find food to eat. i swear i was so hungry & tired & thirsty and annoyed cause it was so freaking crowded that i felt like i was trapped in a can of tuna and i could hardly breathe properly. haha. I was really thirsty. I could just drink a whole lake at that moment. so anws, Nathan kept suggesting to have starbucks. I was like #$%#$^%! I had every intention to kill him. Okay, so after walking like 2342546km, we finally had LARGE COKE in macs. Wah. Coke never tasted so nice before.

Yesterday ( Planetshakers concert)

  • It was really good :D Love their songs and love the people
  • Livia & I were so short that half of the time, we could only see people's head.
  • We got really high
  • Drummer & Guitarist are so cool
  • Keyboardist looks kinda hot
  • Had supper at Bedok interchange & ate like pigs again
  • i ate the most, drank the most, gain the most weight ( damn it.)

I feel lazy to continue. I feel like going back to sleep already. Bye.


 
2:16:00 PM



{♥ }