Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Its been long since i last blogged.
I'm leaving for Canada tmr & apparently, i missing school & friends already.
Hahaha. I'm gg for 9 days and i think i'll be missing out so much.
The irony is that EOY's begins on 22nd Sept which is fangs bdae and its just two weeks after sept holidays and i can still go on a holiday and have fun when everyone would be mugging and revising their work. Hahaha. Bless my soul.
I think i'm gg to miss talking to so much people,
miss screaming over Jonathan with Eliza
miss cursing Joakim & Jasmine with Livia
miss fantasizing over Jonathan with Serene
miss talking to doralynn & BEATING, yes doralynn tan, BEATING you in auditions SEA.
miss scaring Eunice about final destination 3. ( seriously , that woman keeps scaring me. i think i might die in my trip to canada. -screams)
miss laughing with amanda with our stupid " what do you want to eat" song.
miss talking to fangs abt alan smith & her nonsense.
and EVERYONE ELSE WHO I LOVE :D
And i pity the sec 3s! They have to bring pots and pans tmr. HAHAHAHA. ITS SO FUNNY.
au revoir.
till then.
----
you made me smile tonight :D