Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{♥♥♥}                                                                                                                                                           

  DEMELZA
  15 going on 16 :D
  22nd April 1991
  demelzacookie2002@hotmail.com
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{♥♥♥}
 Amanda
 Doralynn

 Eliza
 Eunice
 Hui Fang
 Jasmine
 Kimberley

 Livia  
 Paddy
 Serene 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                        




 

 

Friday, August 18, 2006
 
Singapore Idol result show ytd.
I tell you, its the only show that can make me get a heart attack anytime.
I was so shocked that Jonathan & Hady got into the bottom three instead of Joakim & Jasmine.
Wa kau. Joakim should just pack his bag & fly back to Korea la. Jasmine on the other hand, should just pack her bag too & start flying off to Marie France Bodyline or something to lose weight. My god. I tio shock when i saw her huge arms ytd & her body looks bigger than before.
Joakim cannot sing for nuts. He only has the looks & he should be a model or an actor but just not a singer. I am beginning to dislike him already. So much for my wish to marry him. nvm, i still got jonathan :D Okay so, I was on the phone with Eliza when the result show was on & we were like screaming & shouting how annoying it was when joakim & jasmine were NOT in the bottom 3. I think singaporeans have a problem. They seriously do not know how to vote. They vote for their idols base on their looks. SINGAPOREANS, PLEASE WAKE UP. So what if the person will look good in the CD, the moment you put the CD in, you will die hearing the singing.
I am gg to start voting for jonathan already. I dont care. his life is in danger & i'm gg to save him with my votes. Lol.

---
It was a great evening :D
Tennis with Jasmine, Eliza & Seetoh just now. It was really fun :D
got my heart pumping, i was running around like mad cause seetoh is like 4 upon 5 in tennis & i'm like 1 upon 5. so most of the time, i was picking the ball up. tsk.
Okay so, we played for two hours & i think i lost weight :D
Oh and did i mention that seetoh is such a joker.
She decided to cycle to Jasmine's house today since it was not much of a distance, so half way to Jasmine's house, her bicycle tyres punctured(?) so she had to push her bicycle all the way to jasmine's house. my god. heard her story, couldnt stop laughing.
After tennis, Dinner with Eliza at Hougang Mall
We were like mad in the food court. haha. it was quite a funny dinner.
Upload pictures later :D


Oh one more thing, I realised that Hu lao shi calls herself HUA lao shi.
Haha its so funny cause she's like calling herself flower teacher.
Maybe its the slang or maybe thats how you pronounce in China.
So maybe my surname wang, can be pronounced as Weng.
SO i can be a bee. okay random shit.

Oh, Jay chou's hei se mao yi is my emo song.
loving it<3

 
10:40:00 PM



{ }