Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I NEED MAJOR HELP IN LITERATURE. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW HAS TARA CHANGED NOW.
Ponned school today so that i could stay home & study.
I heard that 8 pple didnt turn up for school today.
Hahaha, the class must be really quiet now.
Okay, so i woke up at 11am today.
I plan to wake up at 9am to study
but in the end, i felt so lazy to get my big fat ass off the bed so i continued to sleep. zZzz
Tsk, so by waking up at 11, almost half of my day is gone.
I've got dance rehearsals at 3, tuitionat 6. I barely have time to study.
Ugh. I am so frustarted right now. I cannot get anything into my stupid head.
I am currently at chapter 4 and i have like 10 more chapters to go.
Omg, die die die.
I already wrote a list of subjects that i would fail
and the subjects are :
1-POA
( my god, that subject is a killer. I cannot understand anything that Mrs Lee (?) -.- i forgot her name. Haha okay as i was saying, I am so going to get a big fat zero for POA. i already calculated my marks. in order for me to pass POA ( including term 1-3) , i must get 10 out of100 for EOY. I think it isnt that hard to get 10 marks right? Lol. Talking abt POA reminds me of ytd when me, Eliza and Eunice were fooling around. We crush used papers and we took turns to throw it into the bin. kns. i couldnt even get 1 in. Haha in fact i nearly threw the paper out of the window and it could have landed on Big bird's car. )
2- Chinese
( Hahaha its obvious i would fail chinese. I cannot speak or write chinese for nuts. i pray that God will be nice to me and help me get a pass if not i would be grateful if i got 40+ :D)
3- Maths
( Maths. Tsk. Needless to say, i am gg to fail. If i passed maths, that would be a miracle. Then i can prove to the world that miracles happen.)
Okay, three cheers for Demelza for i am gg to fail 3 subjects and do badly for the rest. Even english cause the freaking english paper that i did two days ago is so mega bloody hard and ms heng said thats the standard. Yay, 3D2'07 here i come.